Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SyntaxTerror
    • Jun 2004

INCOMPLETE~GPalKiss100FM(Dec5th,2003)[ms].mp3

I'm not too sure why I missed out on this in my regular [ms] downloads, as I seem to have almost every show from that time period, but I came across this in my Soulseek folder in incomplete form... No idea how long its been there for, but I put on the 27 minutes of it I have and it's a pretty damn good mix!

As soon as it reaches the 1st March (when my connection will no longer be capped), I'll definately be grabbing this one in whole form.

To make this an actual useful thread I'll throw in a question or two...

Does GPal make it around the world much? I wouldn't mind hearing him in Aus. I've always been a fan of his sets.

Does this incomplete set I have stay with the quality of the start of does it drop off in the second half?
    "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

Re: INCOMPLETE~GPalKiss100FM(Dec5th,2003)[ms].mp3

enjoy!

Comment

• GregWhelan
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Is this the set that starts with Soul Tan/The greek-Broken? If so this is one of my favourite guest mixes ever, it's quality for the whole hour mate, enjoy

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
        • Jun 2004

Wow Jibgolly thanks for that mate! I didn't even ask for it and I get it handed to me on a silver platter, that's really appreciated

I lub you guys!

And yeah GregWhelan that's the one. I'm grabbing the whole thing now thanks to Jibby and I'm so keen to get it on.
        "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

Working...