When your wonderlic score is lower than your jersey number.. (sports thread)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • geoffgulley
    Platinum Poster
    • Apr 2005

When your wonderlic score is lower than your jersey number.. (sports thread)

Oops.... Vince Young wears number 10 but apparently got a six on the wonderlic test... that's a six, 6, s.i.x..... yikes. In case you're wondering the average for players at the combine is 19. The average overall is 21 (hundreds of companies use the test). Jesus, Sebastian Janikowski reportedly got a 9, can you imagine him calling someone stupid?... Here ya go son, memorize the playbook, you're our leader.
    "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

• chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: When your wonderlic score is lower than your jersey number.. (sports thread)

yeah i head that that is the lowest score ever scored on that test....that is amazing in all the years they have been doing it he got the lowest...

they also said even the second time he only got a 16....and basically they said not many qbs that scores under a 20 really doesnt have much chance of playing in the nfl sucessfully.

IN fact that qb from usc got a 48 in comparison.

Comment

• geoffgulley
      Platinum Poster
      • Apr 2005

Re: When your wonderlic score is lower than your jersey number.. (sports thread)

50 questions, 12 minutes... and if you've never taken one here's a sample of 15 questions.... try not to laugh.

Do you have what it takes to be an NFL player? Pay attention to Page 2's Closer Look because there will be a Wonderlic Test afterward.

Comment

• maddlingo
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

I heard that the scorer may have scored his test incorrectly and that he actually got a 16 on the test.
        "Dream as if you''ll live forever, Live as if you''ll die today." -- James Dean --

Comment

• geoffgulley
          Platinum Poster
          • Apr 2005

News reports having him taking it a second time and getting a 16 and that he plans on taking it a third time... either way 6 or 16 he's averaging 11.... and the lowest score is supposedly 4 by Iowa State running back Darren Davis. It funny how much "spin" is going on with this.... and by the way the Texans GM said the score was accurate.

Comment

• geoffgulley
            Platinum Poster
            • Apr 2005

Vince's new endorsment deal:

Comment

• Bryanw24
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by geoffgulley
              Vince's new endorsment deal:
              Thats awesome. I heard on ESPN yesterday that one of the reporters 8 year old son scored a 6 out of 15 on the sample test. I think leinhardt scored a 35.

Comment

• geoffgulley
                Platinum Poster
                • Apr 2005

Comment

• LV-8
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

I'm sorry but that wonderlic test can wonderlick my ass. Someof the best QB's in the league past and present scored shitty. Dan marino got 16 McNabb got 16 McNair scored 15. Any test that says they can dictate how you'll do in the workplace is a fucking joke and has been proven wrong many times over and over.

Comment

Working...