Ok, I lied. Have a good day though.
I just won a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Collapse
X
-
I just won a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously, I'm sitting in the office and go to the snack machine. Snickers is running a contest and I'm a sucker for Snickers. I put in my $.60, get my Snickers and start eating, not even paying attention to any promotion. A coworker comes over to the desk and asks jokingly 'So, did you win'. To which I responded 'Win what?' thinking it was some office sales contest or something. Then he picked up my Snickers and looked inside. I won a FUCKING car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Says it's a Chevy Cobalt. I can't stand American cars, but hell..it's free right???????? Today is the best day of my life!!!!!!!!!
Ok, I lied. Have a good day though.A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.Tags: None -
Re: I just won a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fochin Tard!Push the envelope, watch it bend.
www.kansascitytechno.com
Wakarusa Dj Winter Classic Mix Submission Feb 2011 -
Re: I just won a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chevy Cobalt and "Best day of my life"
Comment
-
Re: I just won a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good one
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: I just won a car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when i worked at the good guys, one day some guys came in and talked to a manager of mine and he had won a sales competition and they gave him a brand spanking new, fully loaded, gold mini cooper. pretty cool. he drives that now, and before he had a fookin pimp acura! wonder what happened to itComment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,523
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.



Comment