X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superdave
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

John Kerry and John Edwards wives -- what a couple of skanks

I'm wathcing the DNC last night and finally see their wives. Kerry's is a loud mouth old skank and Edwards's is a fat skank.

As for Kerry's, she prefers her name to be pronounced differently than it appears. Teresa(Tu-Ra-Su) can't have her name pronounced like most other Americans. I can't figure out if it's because she was born elsewhere or she's a pretentious bitch like J.Lo, Puff daddy, and the other a-holes.

As for Edward's wife, she looks like she's pushing 2 bills. I would be embarrased to have a fat ass wife like that on the campaign trail. She at least should have tried Atkins or Sobe diet at some point.

Edwards must cheat or he's got some issues to fuck something that looks like that.
    Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte
  • peloquin
    Till I Come!
    • Jun 2004

and laura bush is a fox? :?

Comment

• rewing3
      I really don't care
      • Jun 2004

Political wives all seem to be ugly. Must be some kinda special breed of something.
      Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• rubyraks
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rewing3
        Political wives all seem to be ugly. Must be some kinda special breed of something.
        I know most of us may be too young to remember, but you must've seen pictures of Jackie O. Now that may have been the finest first lady ever!
        "Work like you don't need the money.
        Love like you've never been hurt.
        Dance like nobody's watching.
        Sing like nobody's listening.
        Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• HoneyBearKelly
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

superdave must be a god.
          Cat formerly known as Cheshire
          *cue imperial death march"

Comment

• tiddles
            Encryption, Jr.
            • Jun 2004

Re:: John Kerry and John Edwards wives -- what a couple of s

Comment

• nso98a
              Fresh Peossy
              • Jun 2004

just one question...who would bin laden vote for?

Comment

• Trancelucent One
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

Re: John Kerry and John Edwards wives -- what a couple of sk

Originally posted by superdave
                As for Kerry's, she prefers her name to be pronounced differently than it appears. Teresa(Tu-Ra-Su) can't have her name pronounced like most other Americans. I can't figure out if it's because she was born elsewhere or she's a pretentious bitch like J.Lo, Puff daddy, and the other a-holes.
                I'd attribute it to her being pretentious...afterall she is a Heinz. She's loaded and pretty much always been that way. Must be nice.
                ~Pam

I like it dark and dirty!!!

Comment

• neoee
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

I'll never understand why the wives of politicians feel anyone cares about their .02. Why does anyone even listen?
                  "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Jenks
                    I'm kind of a big deal.
                    • Jun 2004

yeah man, women..

why aren't they making cakes and pies and shit and cleaning up after men and keeping their mouths out of it.

[/sarcasm]
                    :?

Comment

• triggerb
                      Getting Somewhere
                      • Jun 2004

U a republican SuperDave??

Prob with Bushes daughter she more than likely doesn't put out... silver ring thing

Now Cath Edwards... i'd give her one

Comment

• delirious
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

Re: John Kerry and John Edwards wives -- what a couple of sk

I'm wathcing the DNC last night and finally see their wives. Kerry's is a loud mouth old skank and Edwards's is a fat skank.
                        They are both in their 50s! Wives of the people in the White House aren't supposed to be models. Some people actually get together with people they love and get on with, not just someone you just wanna shag while they still look have decent!

Maybe you should then research WTF you're talking about before you put your foot in your mouth. She was born in Africa.

As for Edward's wife, she looks like she's pushing 2 bills. I would be embarrased to have a fat ass wife like that on the campaign trail. She at least should have tried Atkins or Sobe diet at some point.

Edwards must cheat or he's got some issues to fuck something that looks like that.

Mrs Edwards

Mrs Cheney

Originally posted by NewsWeek
                        The Spouse: A Woman of the People
                        She lost a child, fought late-in-life fertility issues and is trying the South Beach diet. Elizabeth Edwards can relate

July 19 issue - Wouldn't you just know," Elizabeth Edwards says with a rueful laugh, that her son Jack would choose the moment of the big Kerry-Edwards family portrait last week to stick his thumb in his mouth for the first time?a moment captured for posterity in a rather large photo on the front page of The New York Times. "He never even did that as a baby! So now mothers across the country think I let my 4-year-old suck his thumb!''

By all indications, however, mothers across the country can also relate. At campaign stops, women in particular mention approvingly how "real'' Elizabeth is. They like that she looks like a regular mom, not a supermodel, and admire that she went on to have two more children?she had Emma Claire at the age of 48 and Jack when she was 50?after their older son, 16-year-old Wade, died in a freak highway accident in 1996.

At a rally in West Virginia on Friday, Sharon Rockefeller, the wife of West Virginia Sen. Jay Rockefeller, introduced Elizabeth this way: "She connects to real people. She has book smarts and she has street smarts, and she has a lot of common sense, too. She cuts to the chase.'' Elizabeth doesn't seem to feel she has to hide the book smarts, either, and pays audiences the rare compliment of assuming that "real'' people can be moved by poetry.

Addressing the crowd in West Virginia?while standing on tiptoes so she can reach the microphone?she speaks with quiet, articulate passion, and quotes from a favorite poem by Seamus Heaney: "History says, Don't hope on this side of the grave. But then once in a lifetime, the longed for tidal wave of justice can rise up, and hope and history rhyme.'' Edwards and Kerry can be that wave, she promises, "the kind of wave that brings a ship to shore.''

Mary Elizabeth Anania Edwards was a Navy brat who moved around a lot as a kid, and met her husband in law school at the University of North Carolina. He is several years younger than she, and came from a more modest background, yet they were alike in the ways that mattered, she has often said, and she fell in love with his sweetness and almost limitless sense of the possible.

They married the Saturday after taking the bar exam, and she went into bankruptcy law, getting settlements for small-business owners, mostly. Eventually, though, she cut her hours back to part time so she could be home with Wade and their daughter Cate (who recently graduated from Princeton) in the afternoons. She quit practicing law altogether after Wade died?not as a retreat from life, but to support her husband's new career in public service and to mother their new children. "We wanted to reintroduce joy into our lives, not replace Wade,'' she says simply.

The Edwards and the Kerrys, who live only a block apart in Georgetown, do seem to be having fun together on the road. When John Kerry sits down across the aisle from Elizabeth on the campaign plane and sees that she's giving an interview, he shouts, "You go, girl!" Teresa Heinz Kerry says that when the four of them are together for dinner, there's "a lot of irreverence around the table. She's so smart, very warm and also knows how to survive tough challenges.'' Heinz Kerry's first husband, Republican senator H. John Heinz III, died in a plane crash.

Elizabeth often speaks of "parenting Wade's memory'' by trying to make a difference in the world, as he would have wanted. And Heinz Kerry says, "I understand that because I do the same thing with Jack's memory ... Having the two babies is another affirmation, and I admire that, too. If I had a 'Farmer in the Dell' life I would have liked to have tried to have a baby with John'' Kerry, whom she married at 55, she says, then laughs at her wistfulness. "But at some point, the shop is closed!''

Describing the day Edwards was chosen as Kerry's running mate, Elizabeth says, "I had a hair appointment, and the hair guy was so nice to come and do my hair at my house, so while I have color on I run upstairs and throw underwear in a bag.'' As she's talking, an attendant on the plane comes by with the dessert tray. Does she want a brownie? "The answer is yes,'' sighs Elizabeth, who is on the South Beach diet. "But if you go away I'll be happier in the long run."

Comment

• superdave
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

In response to Delirious, I know Teresa wasn't born in the U.S. Read what I typed. And just because she was born outside of the U.S. is that the reason for pronouncing her name differently? Sorry, but I know a skanky loud mouth hag when I see one. Lots of them to see where I live and work.

Mrs Edwards may be a great person(don't know, don't care), but her appearance is embarrasing. I don't care what that stupid article by MSNBC says. Appearance and looks are important and if you think otherwise then you're not living in reality. All those women didn't vote for Clinton for his policy decisions.
                          Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• delirious
                            Addiction started
                            • Jun 2004

In response to Delirious, I know Teresa wasn't born in the U.S. Read what I typed. And just because she was born outside of the U.S. is that the reason for pronouncing her name differently? Sorry, but I know a skanky loud mouth hag when I see one. Lots of them to see where I live and work.

Mrs Edwards may be a great person(don't know, don't care), but her appearance is embarrasing. I don't care what that stupid article by MSNBC says. Appearance and looks are important and if you think otherwise then you're not living in reality. All those women didn't vote for Clinton for his policy decisions.
                            And, what, they'll not vote for John Edwards because he has a very ordinary wife?

Comment

• MJDub
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

Edwards' oldest daughter looks like she should be his wife!
                              http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

Working...