• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • devon
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2004

Re:: John Kerry and John Edwards wives -- what a couple of s

Originally posted by superdave
    In response to Delirious, I know Teresa wasn't born in the U.S. Read what I typed. And just because she was born outside of the U.S. is that the reason for pronouncing her name differently? Sorry, but I know a skanky loud mouth hag when I see one. Lots of them to see where I live and work.

Mrs Edwards may be a great person(don't know, don't care), but her appearance is embarrasing. I don't care what that stupid article by MSNBC says. Appearance and looks are important and if you think otherwise then you're not living in reality. All those women didn't vote for Clinton for his policy decisions.
    the best thing about this thread is you are so ignorant you don't even know your ignorant. just like george bush. quite a good laugh though so thanks for that.
    i really wish the floor would stop moving!

Comment

• superdave
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Re:: John Kerry and John Edwards wives -- what a couple of s

Sorry Devon, but I don't feel that anything was wrong with my last post. I spoke about things that I know quite well. Please share your infinite wisdom with me, so I won't be an ignorant fool any longer.
      Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Working...