microsoft says new search engine will be better than googles...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

Re: microsoft says new search engine will be better than googles...

Originally posted by thesightless
    i like windows over mac OS. i and love MS stock. made me a shitload of money. MAC's are too hippie hater for me. they are the greenpeace of computers. and they DO have virus problems, but so many more ppl use windows you hear about them more. eh. who gives a fuck, use what ya like.

Sean, you dont know how to use the Mac OS, so your opinion is harldy informed. And what virus problems would you be referring to? I'm curious. The only bug that has even gone around requires you to accept a file tranfer over IM and it is a 2 gig file that you must download, then execute, and give admin password approval for it to even begin to try anything.

I hear about the Mac problems firsthand and before any windows problems, so it's not a matter of being out of the loop.

Use what you like yes, but have reasons for not liking the things you dont.

Comment

• FM
      Wooooooo!
      • Jun 2004

MS will be better when Google collapses and burns to the ground..
      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
      Facebook!
      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• sammwalk
        Gold Gabber
        • Jun 2004

hmmm...maybe their just going to buy google. that would tie things together pretty nicely.

Comment

• mnbvcxz
          Platinum Poster
          • Feb 2006

Definitely windows has many many vulnerabilities. However, I do agree with thesightless on macs being the "green peace of computers". I definitely like using windows OS more, because macOSX is TOO user-friendly. However, really depends what you using it for. If you want a system for stability (performing etc) go apple... if you want for image and video editting, go apple. if you want affordability and not getting ripped off, go PC, use Linux redhat and never look back.

Oh, and btw... FM, do I see a dildo on the Technopolis flyer?

Comment

Working...