Beats are my crack.

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

Re: Nuff said

Originally posted by Kobe
      what's your point?
      Yet another slogan post to make an entire religion look bad because of two dimwits holding up some cardboard with crap scribled on.

By posting that, you put yourself on the same level as those two morons evangelion

It's the same as stating the following: here's the proof that all christians are butt ugly inbreds with a terrible taste in fashion

Comment

• evangelion
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
        By posting that, you put yourself on the same level as those two morons evangelion
        Yeah, because you know I can't wait to slaughter anyone who doesn't agree with me.

It's the same as stating the following: here's the proof that all christians are butt ugly inbreds with a terrible taste in fashion
        I'm still yet to see the butt ugly, inbred Christian with terrible fashion sense riots. Let me know when they happen....but it might be awhile..............like never.

Whatever...take it how you will. Speaks for itself in my opinion.

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

^^^ You should get out of the house more. Like to the next KKK gig...

Comment

• evangelion
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

Weak....nice try, though.

Hey...I remember you now. Aren't you that Paul Oakenfold look-alike?? The guy that started a poll about how pretty you are and how you wear makeup and how much you love yourself, and everyone took turns ripping you apart?? Yeah, that was you...KinkyJ.

In that case...opinion = 0.

So how have things been since you embarrased the shit out of yourself?? Noticed I didn't see you around much after that. Can't say I blame you. Well, take it easy. Got any beauty tips for me??

Comment

• sammwalk
              Gold Gabber
              • Jun 2004

^^^childish

Comment

• KinKyJ
                Platinum Poser
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by evangelion

Hey...I remember you now. Aren't you that Paul Oakenfold look-alike?? The guy that started a poll about how pretty you are and how you wear makeup and how much you love yourself, and everyone took turns ripping you apart?? Yeah, that was you...KinkyJ.

So how have things been since you embarrased the shit out of yourself?? Noticed I didn't see you around much after that. Can't say I blame you. Well, take it easy. Got any beauty tips for me??

Beauty tips? Nah sorry buddy, I've lobbied a lot with Extreme Makeover, but they keep forwarding my mails to Fear Factory. I'm sorry I can't help you; but I'm sure your inbred homeboys will love you either way.

If you know how I've been doing, just check this out http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=24235

And since you're attacking me in a very lame way, I guess you know I'm right on this subject

Btw, don't you think it's a shame to react that way on a post when you're close to getting 30? *yawn*

Comment

• Hos
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

black is the new black www.mercuryserver.com

Comment

• Hos
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

ah love is blind

Comment

• evangelion
                      Platinum Poster
                      • Jun 2004

Btw, don't you think it's a shame to react that way on a post when you're close to getting 30? *yawn*
                      What?? I was asking how you were doing. That poll incited one of the best flame wars in [ms] history. I'm not much for flame wars, but damn me and you sure went at it. So are you still an "International Man of Mystery??"

Originally posted by Hos
                      ah love is blind
                      Love of one's self, you mean??

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

What?? I was asking how you were doing. That poll incited one of the best flame wars in [ms] history. I'm not much for flame wars, but damn me and you sure went at it. So are you still an "International Man of Mystery??"
                        Yet one of many [ms] achievments you couldn't claim. Such a pitty when you mean so little in real life that you have to score your points on the internet

But if you really wanna know, in the mean time I own two companies with a net profit this year of ? 1.501.600, I'm expanding my business to three other countries next financial year, I live in a villa with two bathrooms, four bedrooms and two ling rooms, I still drive my VW Golf, but the order for the Volvo S80 is going to be placed one of these months and I've been having a relationship with a woman who's 8yrs younger than me, has a double D and more brain cells than you even if you would clone yourself three times... But really, I don't feel like a pissing contest buddy...

So how have you been?

Comment

• Hos
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Jun 2004

i pity people who get to their late twenties and still think success can be measured by their material possessions.

worse still is that you place a woman on your trophy mantlepiece. i wonder if she is aware of how you view her.

Comment

• Yao
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Jun 2004

Whatever you think of the man, his remarks to Evangelion's post were pretty valid IMO. If you look hard enough for that shit, you're bound to find it. And it's all the media are feeding us, even in Europe at the moment. Appeals for a genuine discourse are still scarce and if they're there they don't get any attention at all.

There's enough Muslims around that realize that they have freedoms here that they wouldn't have anywhere else, and appreciate them just as much as we do. Somehow no-one bothers to listen to them right now....
                            Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Hos
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • Jun 2004

why do you think muslims are exclusively defined by geography?

islam is a global religion. again you are generalising a religion based on the views of the few, that have been magnified by the agenda-led western media.

and i was responding directly to KinKyJ's post.

Comment

Working...