X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

Vacation at the beach house...

I went on vacation for three days, starting from Friday. Holy shit is it fun, this is the first vacation I have had in like 4 years. I am a college student and I can't eve go to spring break bashes cause of work.

Well to get to the gist of it, I fell asleep to my aunt's Reiki music and holy shit did my mind play tricks on me. I had the whole Northern Exposure cd play in my head as I slept. It was freaky cause I was on a grassy plain with a woman, I could not tell who she was. And the face gets closer and closer and I find it to be the woman I am with right now. Well seriously getting cold feet and thinking of letting this one swim, it would be less of a mess for me. Anywho I woke up and the sun was shining bright, I was half assed in the lounge chair (tossed and turned) and feeling refreshed as a million bucks.

All I have to say is thank god for family beach houses.

Back to relaxing, hit you up on monday in work.
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.
  • palmer
    Retired or Simply Important
    • Jun 2004

easy on the peyote
    todayistomorrow
    art direction | design | animation

Comment

• cowardly dj
      ZangerBob
      • Jun 2004

drugs are bad, MKAY
      Greatly rejoicing in following God as a freedom not a choice.

Comment

• timkell
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

I ate breakfast today. It was fucking awesome.
        FunkyCozy
        A FREE Minimal/Techno/Tech House Party @ Anu
        Every Last Saturday of the Month
        Residents: Jonathan Beech, Sinukus, Tim McCormack
        Next Cozy: Saturday, October 28
        3rd annual Halloween bash, FunkyCozy vs. [Kontrol]
        with guests Alland Byallo (Liebe Detail) and Craig Kuna
        Wear a costume!

Comment

• FM
          Wooooooo!
          • Jun 2004

vacation? what's that? :?
          FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
          "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
          Facebook!
          A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• fumanchu182
            Angantyr The Ruthless
            • Jun 2004

MY FUCKING VACATION GOT RUINED. I gave my girl a call and she was in a fucking HOTEL room with a guy... He picked up and said never to call her again. I was like who am I speaking with... He said its not important. I was like she told me to call her, this is fucking for the birds peace. Before I hung up he called me a fucking asshole. Holy shit I never drove so fast down the fucking parkway in my entire life. got home in about 30 minutes from seaside nj... Douche bag wouldn't open the hotel room door and he told me to leave before he calls his friends. I was like okay call your friends you fucking pussy, I will take them all on!

Okay so this has been the summer of shit...

Through two gf, tons of car problems, vacation cut short, and I don't even get the satisfaction of beating the piss out of the asshole who called me a fucking asshole...

I can't wait till the sun comes up, I am fucking waiting in that parking lot come 9am...

It is about 3:22 am now, I am fucking so pissed, can't wait to get my anger out.
            The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• palmer
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by palmer
              easy on the peyote
              todayistomorrow

Comment

• fumanchu182
                Angantyr The Ruthless
                • Jun 2004

Fuck peyote, I am moving to hard liquor as soon as I fucking beat the piss out of this asshole.

Comment

• palmer
                  • Jun 2004

take the steel toes dog.
                  todayistomorrow

Comment

• fumanchu182
                    Angantyr The Ruthless
                    • Jun 2004

Ehehehe already ahead of you, I got my beat down stick ready, fucking thing has two nails that act like barbs welded to the top, someone is gonna catch a major asswhooping especially if his boys are there, gonna make and example out of him...

Comment

• skahound
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fumanchu182
                      MY FUCKING VACATION GOT RUINED. I gave my girl a call and she was in a fucking HOTEL room with a guy... He picked up and said never to call her again. I was like who am I speaking with... He said its not important. I was like she told me to call her, this is fucking for the birds peace. Before I hung up he called me a fucking asshole. Holy shit I never drove so fast down the fucking parkway in my entire life. got home in about 30 minutes from seaside nj... Douche bag wouldn't open the hotel room door and he told me to leave before he calls his friends. I was like okay call your friends you fucking pussy, I will take them all on!
                      But the good news is that I just saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico.
                      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• swedetech
                        Gold Gabber
                        • Jun 2004

Re:: Vacation at the beach house...

I'm leaving for Europe in 3 hours... 14 hour flight, no fun at all!

2 weeks vacation with family - friends - and lots of Fun!

---------------

check out http://www.stockmonk.net for all your graphic needs!!! and www.jnmedia.com for custom websites, animation, 3d and more...

Comment

• nbpgt
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

damn that sucks dude.. it sucks getting dicked over by a chick, especially while on vacation.... but one days she will get hers. come dude will fuck her around & she wont like it..

Comment

• peloquin
                            Till I Come!
                            • Jun 2004

if we dont hear back, we'll just assume you are in jail

sorry to hear about your g/f. but didnt you say "Well seriously getting cold feet and thinking of letting this one swim, it would be less of a mess for me."

seems like you got an even easier way out :?

Comment

• nbpgt
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jun 2004

nah hes still browsing the forum.. or at least when i poisted this he was..

Comment

Working...