Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

Yeah I was browsing, sent a few pm's around. But yeah I haven't been outside today since I went to bed at 6 and really didn't get much sleep.

But yeah I do have an easy way out now. And it makes it even easier for my foot to lodged in some dudes grill...
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• FM
      Wooooooo!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by skahound
      Originally posted by fumanchu182
      MY FUCKING VACATION GOT RUINED. I gave my girl a call and she was in a fucking HOTEL room with a guy... He picked up and said never to call her again. I was like who am I speaking with... He said its not important. I was like she told me to call her, this is fucking for the birds peace. Before I hung up he called me a fucking asshole. Holy shit I never drove so fast down the fucking parkway in my entire life. got home in about 30 minutes from seaside nj... Douche bag wouldn't open the hotel room door and he told me to leave before he calls his friends. I was like okay call your friends you fucking pussy, I will take them all on!
      But the good news is that I just saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico.
      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
      Facebook!
      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Jibgolly
        Vortexuralizor
        • Jun 2004

TAFW

They're All Fucking Whores

Comment

• lilsensa
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fumanchu182
          MY FUCKING VACATION GOT RUINED. I gave my girl a call and she was in a fucking HOTEL room with a guy... He picked up and said never to call her again. I was like who am I speaking with... He said its not important. I was like she told me to call her, this is fucking for the birds peace. Before I hung up he called me a fucking asshole. Holy shit I never drove so fast down the fucking parkway in my entire life. got home in about 30 minutes from seaside nj... Douche bag wouldn't open the hotel room door and he told me to leave before he calls his friends. I was like okay call your friends you fucking pussy, I will take them all on!
          But the good news is that I just saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to Geico.

hell yeah!!! i was just thinkin the same thing hey fuman, is this bullshit or did this actually happen? id be one pissed of mutha if i were you though...damn..
          RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• fumanchu182
            Angantyr The Ruthless
            • Jun 2004

oh yeah def happened, i was in cliffwood beach nj at my aunts house, she said to call her and so i did, dude picked up, said she was in a hotel with him and she didn't wanna talk to me, he told me to stop callng her and called me a fucking asshole...

I am sorry if you hide behind a cell phone and don't give me a name I am def gonna find you and fuck you up.
            The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

Working...