• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

society ... hip hip hooray

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: society ... hip hip hooray

Nice piece of propaganda...

Just like this on their front page:

This one is nice too:

"Sorry ma'am, we know you've been beaten to shit for hours and yes we know that those camel jockeys turned your vagina into potato mash, but can you please smile at the birdie so that we can take a picture for our website. Thank you, you're free to go into a coma now..."

And btw,

(links to an article on rapes in Australia, so I would like to welcome Crocodile Dundee to the Union )

Phew, I'm happy that there are right wing hardliners in the US that hate muslims so much that they inform me on something I didn't know that's going on in my own corner of the world. It's eve an EPIDEMIC, wowie! Shit, I've been living with my head in the sand for the past few months!

Lesson 1 in Journalism School: check the reliability of your sources

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

hip hip hooray

my real problem is that they even made a big deal about it just to highlight a small group. but if that whole number of 80% is real then its fucked up.

but the whole mention of parents asking why they were arrested bothers me.

yeah.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

As far as the Western feminists are concerned, they seem to be hovering in other dimensions, in absolute arrogance, learned from ethnologues like Claude Lévy-Strauss. For them, freedom is that each "culture" may it be as inhuman as can be, is entitled to prosper even on our soil.
        Holy fucking shit....that does it. This man (Dr. Eussner) doesn't even deserve to be calling himself a Dr....pulling someone else's viewpoints out of context like this! Lévi-Strauss was not about having foreign cultures disrespect ours on our ground at all...it's a fucking disgrace abusing his name in this way. And I'v never seen a single feminist that condones the described behaviour either.

I agree with KinkyJ: there might be elements of truth in that interview, but man it strikes me as a vile piece of anti-Muslim propaganda: solely concentrating on the people that do not integrate into Western society and on practices that are NOT commonground in Islamic society but more in the hardline section of it. They're portaying Muslims as a bunch of rapists with a twisted look on male-female relations based on archaic modes of thought and the Quran. A pretty limited view to say the least...
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...