X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ResurgentRecords
    Getting warmed up
    • May 2005

Bellarine - 4 New Releases !

Hello again ? I?m celebrating my birthday by relelasing 4 new tracks!

BELR009 ? Danny Tuval and Vic ? La Caress (Original /Chicola Flight Mix)
    Following on from the success of Sound of Hope last year, Danny returns with DJ Vic to bring us a dark and sexy track that broods with Middle Eastern influences. Drum explosions, whispered French vocals and plenty of energy has made this track popular. Support from Saeed Younan, Stephan Grondin and more..

BELR010 ? Undertide ? Encommunicado/Ides of November
    Production duo that work over the internet between Greece and London, Undertide deliver a two track release. Encommunicado is full of lush pads, filtering leads and has a breaks section in the middle. Think Quivver or early Oliver Lieb. Ides of November on the flip has wildly paning rhythms, a huge horn lead, Spanish style guitar and plenty of energy.

BELR011 ? Ahmet Fares ? Corrupt / No Time
    This release is already going great guns! Corrupt has fat electro bass leads, lots of atmospherics and the tribal drum that come in during the middle is huge ! No Time is total peak time action ? a relentless ride that picks you up and throws you around before dropping you off. Plenty of plays and support for this one

EXTRA RELEASE ? BEATPORT EXCLUSIVE
    BELR01x ? The Pratz ? Idiotz ? for those that like their music pretty dark and stripped, this is the one for you. Plenty of electronic noises skitter around, loud blasts and a soft but very dark pad sound. Hey, who turned out the lights in here???

Available from all the usual suspects - Beatport, ResonantVibes,3BeatDigital, XpressBeats,AudioJelly,Trackitdown,MagneticGroove, PlayitTonight,Dance-Tunes.com ,ReleaseRecords etc

And a big thanks to the people who have sent me demos - I am still getting thru them and will reply to you all

Cheers
    Ewan
    Bellarine Recordings
  • ResurgentRecords
    Getting warmed up
    • May 2005

Re: Bellarine - 4 New Releases !

And Danny Tuvals Website iswww.dannytuval.com

and Undertide's is www.undertide.co.uk

If you want to check the artists websites

Comment

Working...