X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • anonin
    Juvenile Delinquent
    • Oct 2005

crystal meth...

found out very recently that one of my best friends of all time that i lost contact with got real into smoking meth and now has a heart condition and is narcoleptic. Its a very fucked up situation, this guy would apparently stay awake for up to 5 days or more . He developed a very serious addiction to it (and when i say serious im talking about smoking it out of a lightbulb in a dark alley , getting in touch with your gay side for meth/money seriousness) and now has to pay for it for the rest of his life. Meth is just bad news all around

• fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

Re: crystal meth...

That sucks.
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• nbpgt
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

ive seen quite a few start to lead down that path, then lost touch because they continued down that path. of which i was no part of. that shit can take over your life. bad, if you let it.

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

I have a very personal and ongoing story involving this stuff and have seen the person that was involved with it almost completely destroy his family. It's sad any time that someone doesn't know their limits, and unfortunately sometimes those limits can't be controlled by one's own self. Practice good judgement and even better caution before getting involved with anything that has the potential to grab hold and not let go, regardless of whether you think you're strong enough or not.
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• nbpgt
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

it was wierd watchin spun, cause i knew a few characters that were represented.

Comment

• anonin
            Juvenile Delinquent
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by skahound
            Practice good judgement and even better caution before getting involved with anything that has the potential to grab hold and not let go, regardless of whether you think you're strong enough or not.
            agreed x 100

Comment

• sakio pod
              SALAD TOSSER
              • Jun 2004

this guy i know in orlando made 350,000 G's last year slangin

he's got cancer and don't give a shit anymore....but yes i had another friend on this and she has turned out a true crack head indeed

Comment

• neoee
                Platinum Poster
                • Jun 2004

Sorry to hear that anonin.

I'm no prude when it comes to drugs but I will never understand the desire to try it. You see the condition of people who use it so what would make you want to go that route?
                "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• FM
                  Wooooooo!
                  • Jun 2004

indeed...and even then if you want to help they may be too far gone, so at that point you just cut your losses and sadly move on...
                  FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                  "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                  Facebook!
                  A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• SyntaxTerror
                    • Jun 2004

I've said it once and I'll say it again... Ice is going to become a much more serious problem than heroine or anything else has ever been. You just wait and see. This stuff will destroy more lives than any drug in its past.
                    "If not for Josh Wink, Sasha wouldn't own any Acid except for the paper stuff he dopes chicks with at clubs." - Jenks, 2004

Comment

• speciale
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Dec 2005

that really sucks. I couldn't imagine being in those shoes
                      Originally posted by Miroslav
                      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                      No Soup for You

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Nov 2005

I hate that crap!!!! Never touched it, never will!!! All that stuff crack and meth destroys not only the familys but everyone around them... My girlfriend has an ex that is on that crap and he is a fucking moron. You wouldn't believe the shit he has pulled around our house, and we live in a decent neighborhood in the burbs. Worthless yet sad
                        http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

• BeachBum
                          Addiction started
                          • Jun 2004

Have him see his shrink and get the legal shit and put an end to the light bulb ...
                          The man who has no imagination has no wings - Muhammad Ali

Comment

• anonin
                            Juvenile Delinquent
                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by sakio pod
                            this guy i know in orlando made 350,000 G's last year slangin
                            damn sounds like he made a profit tho

Comment

• FM
                              Wooooooo!
                              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SyntaxTerror
                              I've said it once and I'll say it again... Ice is going to become a much more serious problem than heroine or anything else has ever been. You just wait and see. This stuff will destroy more lives than any drug in its past.
                              as long as it gets to be fairly cheap...Heroin is in right now because it costs next to nothing...
                              FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
                              "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
                              Facebook!
                              A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

Working...