• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sammwalk
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: What's the deal with...

Originally posted by KinKyJ
    I think that's because most guys don't give a shit about how they look. A women will more likely put some effort in keeping her body in shape, prevent looking pale, ... Jeez, the aesthetic disasters I sometimes see under the shower after the thaibox training. I sometimes wonder why it is that there are still straight women... But anyway, that's waaay off topic.

I didn't and I don't judge it at all, if that's what ur implying... It's just a little trivial thingie I've been wondering about for ages...
    most straight guys don't care too much about how they look because women are not so much into how a guy looks as they are his persona, power, confidence, character, sad to say money, etc. Not that it doesn't matter, but looks cannot be as important for women as it is for men; otherwise men would be held to a higher standard. you see guys like donald trump walking around with hot chicks...do you think they like the way he looks? we all know guys that are no better looking than us, often worse, that land so much pussy it makes you sick...just goes to show it has little to do with looks in the straight guy dept. can't hurt, but not the most important thing for the majority of women (at least in what they tell me and experience bears out).

Comment

• mnbvcxz
      Platinum Poster
      • Feb 2006

Does this really need explaining?

Comment

• miketpoto
        Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
        • Jan 2005

Comment

• srbbnd
          Platinum Poster
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by buckman
          It just is.Its a birth right for most straight men.its a question that has no wrong answer imo.
          and it is super hot
          www.bestfilmsofthe20thcentury.com/

www.forwardthinkingproduction.com/

Comment

• speciale
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Dec 2005

looks good to me

Originally posted by Miroslav
            It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
            No Soup for You

Comment

Working...