X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • speciale
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Dec 2005

Photographers

I am fairly new to photography and looking to buy the Canon EOS 20D in a couple of months. I was wondering how many people here are into photography and what camera or cameras do you own and use?
    Originally posted by Miroslav
    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
    No Soup for You
  • Lrn
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jan 2005

Re: Photographers

nikon n65

Comment

• asdf_admin
      i use to be important
      • Jun 2004

i take photos. my camera is a ranky sony dsc-v1. if i need something for a client i use my buddy's canon rebel or nikon d-something. i can remember exactly what model, fucking nice though. he's got a lot of lens, a hitman would be jealous.
      dead, yet alive.

Comment

• speciale
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Dec 2005

if any of you have any of your photos online, post a link to them. Wouldn't mind checking them out
        It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
        No Soup for You

Comment

• speciale
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Dec 2005

anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller
          No Soup for You

Comment

• bloodflower
            Getting Somewhere
            • Oct 2005

i have the 20d since a while now...
            its an awesome camera and it will bring u alot of fun but never forget that the pics u shoot depand not only from the cam: the ratio is like 33/66 - cam/lens

Comment

• fixxer
              Getting warmed up
              • Mar 2006

sony dsc f828
              Get your partyhat on!

www.binaryinstincts.com

Comment

• speciale
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by bloodflower
                i have the 20d since a while now...
                its an awesome camera and it will bring u alot of fun but never forget that the pics u shoot depand not only from the cam: the ratio is like 33/66 - cam/lens
                good to hear. its a popluar camera and so foar haven't heard many complaints on it. Fuckn can't wait to get it.
                No Soup for You

Comment

• Yao
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fixxer
                  sony dsc f828
                  I read your post about that on liquidsunderground....you still happy with it?

I myself am looking for something that is easy to take with me in Africa this summer, probably gonna go for something like the Canon Powershot A620...small, but with a lot of features. And it will do for a first camera, I don't wanna blow twice as much on a pro cam only to find out i'm not really good at shooting pics

Actually the Sony DSC-R1 is pretty fuckin' sexy too...and I've now found it as low as 747 euros.
                  Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• jusus
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Apr 2005

Hello
                    5mounth ago i were using Nikon D70s:-) then i sell it and by Canon EOS 20d... now i want to get MARK 2:-)
                    http://www.jususdesign.com

Comment

• Yao
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

Better make sure you got the bucks then
                      Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• jusus
                        Getting Somewhere
                        • Apr 2005

;-) some times i have them... when i working non-stop!

Comment

• speciale
                          Are you Kidding me??
                          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by jusus
                          Hello
                          5mounth ago i were using Nikon D70s:-) then i sell it and by Canon EOS 20d... now i want to get MARK 2:-)
                          what a jump from the 20d to a Mark 2. How was the 20D?
                          No Soup for You

Comment

• jusus
                            Getting Somewhere
                            • Apr 2005

The 20D is not bad... :-) 5 pic in second, it's good in the darkrooms alot of things good in this cam. but i want Mark-2, 16.5 mpx:-) it's for design-studio, not just for me...

Comment

• bloodflower
                              Getting Somewhere
                              • Oct 2005

after more than a year and my 3rd 9999 counter reset i just can tell you, care for the lens!!! if u have to watch your bucks! get the 350d instead which makes exactly the same quality pics than 20d and buy a better lens for the money u save over a 20d.

a standard lens and 20d can get u alot of AF errors. thats the only critical issue with the 20d... that u have to know exactly the AF to get it work right.
                              otherwise if u see 75% from your shots with focus errors u will loose the fun very fast and that could hurt after spending so much bucks for a camera

Comment

Working...