X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

Re: cockblocking roommates...

Funny this thread wandered away during the day, I am still drinking and it is 11:30PM NOW....
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• anonin
      Juvenile Delinquent
      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by fumanchu182
      Funny this thread wandered away during the day, I am still drinking and it is 11:30PM NOW....
      yes. thats because your an alcoholic.

Comment

• fumanchu182
        Angantyr The Ruthless
        • Jun 2004

Alcoholics go to meetings, I do not sire. I don't have a problem, therefore making me a drunk.
        The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• anonin
          Juvenile Delinquent
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by fumanchu182
          Alcoholics go to meetings, I do not sire. I don't have a problem, therefore making me a drunk.
          having a roommate that cockblocks on a constant basis is enough to make anyone an alcoholic.

Comment

• fumanchu182
            Angantyr The Ruthless
            • Jun 2004

Your logic is sound proof.

Comment

Working...