X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

oh so thats why.

i think he nailed it on the head, while fully admitting that thier aims arent power sources, but weapons. so someone put a foot upthe UN's ass NOW, and just attack thier facilities NOW before its too late. just bomb the buildings into the ground before a mushroom cloud lies over isreal.

Iran?s Ahmadinejad: West opposes our nukes to let Israel live onWed. 15 Mar 2006Iran Focus

Tehran, Iran, Mar. 15 ? Iran?s radical President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Wednesday that the circumstances were ripe for the ?collapse of the Zionist regime? and that the West was highlighting the Islamic Republic?s nuclear program in the world arena in order to ?divert attention away from the issue of Palestine?.

?The regime occupying Qods (Jerusalem) was set up to create insecurity and confrontation in our region. If one day tranquillity came about, it would mean the death of this regime?, Ahmadinejad said in the northern town of Ramyan during a speech broadcast live on state television.

?Our enemies on the one hand oppose our nation?s acquisition of nuclear energy and on the other hand want to divert the attention of other nations from the key issue of Palestine to give an opportunity to the Zionist regime to prolong its existence?, he said.

?One of the main reasons why the big powers oppose Iran on the nuclear issue is for the sake of the Zionist regime, so as to let this regime live on. But they are unaware that not only will the Iranian nation continue in the path of obtaining nuclear energy till the end, it will not even for one instant divert its attention from the issue of Palestine?.

?The regime occupying Qods [Israel] is the key to [Western] countries? domination in Muslim lands, and with every blow at this occupying regime, it?s the pillars of the Global Arrogance (the West) that are targeted?.

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • davetlv
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: oh so thats why.

Comment

• thesightless
      • Jun 2004

sadly i dont think he is barking but moreso telling the truth in a deniable way, for the last 30 years the islamic regeims have told the world one thing while doing another. he is gonna go to the table and talk if only to delay the inevitable. they are striving for a bomb. and while russia and the UN bullshit and plead their research and developemtn continues.

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

A mushroom cloud over Isreal... Get real man, the only nation that ever used a nuke was the US. Even if Iran has a nuclear weapon one day, they won't use it for the same reason the US and the USSR never dropped any...

But I agree on the fact that they shouldn't have one tho'

Comment

• thesightless
          • Jun 2004

not me, i think they would use it. they know every nation arond them will stand behind them rather than the Eu and americas. and obviously we know the leadership is fanatical.

Comment

• KinKyJ
            Platinum Poser
            • Jun 2004

And people like Reagan weren't?

If they push the button, they know that they will have only 15mins to say their prayers... They might be fanatical, they're not stupid...

Comment

• davetlv
              Platinum Poster
              • Jun 2004

Sightless, dont worry man just like when you western pussies did nothing about Iraqs nuclear plant in the early 80's (and thanked god/allah/your mother in law) when we took it out, we'll do the same here, and no doubt get the UN condeming us for the next 15 years whilst secretly thanking god/allah/kofi no ball Annan.

Comment

• Yao
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Hey Kinky, feel like marching to Brussels and kicking the shit out of some random spineless UN-employee?
                Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• speciale
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Dec 2005

Originally posted by davetlv
                  Sightless, dont worry man just like when you western pussies did nothing about Iraqs nuclear plant in the early 80's (and thanked god/allah/your mother in law) when we took it out, we'll do the same here, and no doubt get the UN condeming us for the next 15 years whilst secretly thanking god/allah/kofi no ball Annan.
                  lets not forget that Iran made the 1st attempt to take the plants out as they to were scared of Saddam using it on them.

also, if a bomb were to be dropped, I highly doubt any missles would be sent in return at Iran. No matter what, the plant needs to be taken out and taken out quick.

If you really think about it, World War III began a while ago, maybe during 9/11. At this moment the entire world is involved in what will be a very long war. Terrorists attacking subways in Britain, trains in Spain and not to mention all of the other failed attempts.

If you look at it, Isreal needs to strike 1st in order to protect themselves.

Right now N. Korea is sitting pretty since the attention moved over to Iran.
                  Originally posted by Miroslav
                  It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                  No Soup for You

Comment

Working...