• Oct 2004

Re: Tit Monday

I think KinkyJ just opened the season
    Nice One
    Next, The topless optional pools of Las Vegas
    on the Discovery Channel
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Kat
      A pretty fn good milkshake
      • Mar 2006

I think u guys are adorable ...

I allways noticed the audience .... but never thought u have an 'ofical' day ...

...cute!!!
      ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• speciale
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Dec 2005

Where I live, everyday is a tit day
        Originally posted by Miroslav
        It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
        No Soup for You

Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

Nice one Katkich
          How are the summers in Slovenia
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Kat
            • Mar 2006

It can get over 35'C for a short while and at that point 'Boobielicious' to the max ...

...and the boys ... oh ....

we girls should have our own 'yummi' day ...

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• AntonyM
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2004

You can have your Yummi day
              if Slovenia is anything like your Avatar
              I'll be seeing you in July

Am I close here?

Comment

• Kat
                • Mar 2006

Slovenian girls .... you'd be amazed!!

It IS like my avatar!!

Who's on in July??

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Working my way from Italy to Greece
                  Look forward to migrating through Slovenia
                  Would appreciate any tips on where to go
                  and what to do.
                  The women on your avatar make me shivver
                  WOW.

Am I close here?

Comment

• KinKyJ
                    Platinum Poser
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AntonyM
                    and what to do.
                    WOW.
                    Where to go: Albania
                    What to do: wear six layers of kevlar and one layer of latex

Shqiptare pussy rulez (but I could be prejudiced tho' )

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

The six layers of kevlar will do fine
                      but look forward to more coastal activities this summer
                      Still diggin your Macedonia thread and the picture

Am I close here?

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

The six layers of kevlar will do fine
                        but look forward to more coastal activities this summer
                        Still diggin your Macedonia thread and the picture
                        Albania has more coast line (hence more bikini line) than Slovenia

Comment

• Kat
                          • Mar 2006

and what to do.
                          WOW.

U should deffenetly visit Ambasada Gavioli ... the last big thing happened on 15th april ? Mr. JD ..

at a town called Izola (on the smallest seaside a county can have) ? the place calls for an after party...

it's a MUST to make a stop in Ljubljana ? the capital

Music...
                          @ FunFactory
                          @ Metelkova mesto (if u like it tougher)
                          actualy I'm not so uptodate-d about this things ? I usually get invited and sometimes I accept and allow myself a 'brain damage' ...

uhh and many more beautifull sites ...

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
                            Anyone have Styx livesets?
                            • Jun 2004

the count down has started!!!!!!!!!!
                            ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• picklemonkey
                              Double hoodie beer monster
                              • Jun 2004

Comment

• BureOne
                                Are you Kidding me??
                                • Jun 2004

here in L.A. it's plastic tit day everyday even in winter time. As Im sure it is in South Beach as well!

Comment

Working...