X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sammwalk
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: Awesome! Spring is finally here!!!

yeah...i'm so sick of this planet and its damned weather. i demand this cold weather cease at once. i'm insulted. how dare it be cold when we've arbitrarily determined that it should be getting warmer today. something must be wrong...i don't like the weather, so something must be wrong.

and this never happens, either. this is the first time EVER in my life when it's been cold at this time of year. this didn't happen last year, or the year before that, or the year before that, or the year before that. gosh...the injustice in this world

Comment

• speciale
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Dec 2005

Originally posted by sammwalk
      yeah...i'm so sick of this planet and its damned weather. i demand this cold weather cease at once. i'm insulted. how dare it be cold when we've arbitrarily determined that it should be getting warmer today. something must be wrong...i don't like the weather, so something must be wrong.

and this never happens, either. this is the first time EVER in my life when it's been cold at this time of year. this didn't happen last year, or the year before that, or the year before that, or the year before that. gosh...the injustice in this world
      Think of the hurricanes hitting the South East. Everyone keeps saying, I can't believe this bla bla bla, but in fact bact in the early 1900's it was just as bad. Either the weather keeps going in its cycles or it will just keep getting worse.

One thing to note, as I was watching the news at 6PM last night, it was fuckn 88F outside. bring me some damn cold weather.
      Originally posted by Miroslav
      It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
      No Soup for You

Comment

• jeffrey collins
        Not cool enough
        • Jun 2004

I knew it would be gone by the time I woke up today. and it was. except for the little piles of snow which should be gone tomorrow. Boy I hope we don't get anymore.
        Jeffrey Collins: Painter
        My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
        My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• FM
          Wooooooo!
          • Jun 2004

global warming my a$$
          FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
          "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
          Facebook!
          A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
            Not cool enough
            • Jun 2004

considering the fact that we had about 5-6 days of snow this entire winter. I'd say yeah for global warming.
            Jeffrey Collins: Painter
            My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
            My Soundcloud page.

Comment

Working...