• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Re: For the Married/Engaged/LTR people

Originally posted by peloquin
    im suprised so many people put toilet seat down as one of their compromises... didnt you lot learn when you were about 3 that its just good manners?
    No kidding. I just close the thing completely, always have. It's a toilet, FFS -- I don't want to look in there every time I walk in the room.

My biggest toilet-related problem is forgetting to flush the damn thing when I shower. My plumbing is set up such that if I flush the toilet, I lose all the cold water in the shower for a few minutes. I always take a whizz right before hopping in the shower, and leave it to flush when I get out so I don't get scalded. Occasionally, I'll forget, which drives my wife up the wall. I can understand her position 100%, though.

For a brief while, I left the toilet open while in the shower to remind myself to flush it. Well, once I did that and one of the many books in my bathroom blew into the urine-filled toilet while I was showering. Last time I did that.

Comment

• peloquin
      Till I Come!
      • Jun 2004

you just have books flying around your bathroom? it had a life of its own?

Comment

• peloquin
        Till I Come!
        • Jun 2004

honey, i love you so much, and ive been trying to think of a way to show how much, and ive found the perfect way to show my love for you. im going to start putting the toilet seat down.

Comment

• toasty
          Sir Toastiness
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by peloquin
          you just have books flying around your bathroom? it had a life of its own?
          I like to take a pretty active and vigorous shower, and suffice it to say that I tend to move a lot of air in the room a lot when I'm lathering up. That, and the window was open.

Comment

• Jenks
            I'm kind of a big deal.
            • Jun 2004

That, and you have the largest collection of short-attention-span-bathroom-reading-material known to man. It's bound to go flying about the bathroom at any given time.

Comment

Working...