spoiled crybaby college basketball players...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ddr
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: spoiled crybaby college basketball players...

Originally posted by peloquin
    calling college players spoilt crybabys compared to the nba is laughable.

college basketball is proper basketball, the nba is a bunch of overpaid thugs underachieving and getting arrested off court.

go college basketball, fuck the nba.

and go adam morrison, quality player.
    college basketball players arent spoiled?

they get free tuition and free books, and not to mention theyre all assholes... at least the ones at UO are
    "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• BureOne
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by LV-8
      Yeah I admit I cried when those were over too

Man those were the days!

Comment

• hansh20
        Gold Gabber
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LV-8
        No disrespect but by your comment you just made you have no idea what it means to Play on a sports team, but most of all be so dedicated to what you are doing that you actually have a love for it as if it were a real person.

These kids bust their tails, get it done in the classroom and represent their schools. These guys are on national TV reprsenting their schools in a major NCAA Tournamet with their familes and friends watching and you say they're babies for crying b/c they lost??? It's called Passion and when that passion is taken away from you b/c you know your school days are done and realtionships that you have built with others is finally gone can be a very emotional thing to go through.

I know many NFL football players who cried after they lost, you want to tell me they're cry babies also. That's just nonsense.
        next time we play something around here, youre in my team ok?
        " When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris. "

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Duff McKagin
          i disagree, these guys spent their entire lives for this moment and and it taken away. it has to be emotional, especially at the college level. college basketball is all about the heart and emotions run high. these are the two top rated players in the nation that are expected to make it to the final four or championship games. i'm sure they thought that as well. i odnt think they are babies, i just think that their emotions got to them..
          ^^Yep... nice avatar btw, I saw an '06 Audi A4 with a sticker on the lower right part of the bumper that said "The Dude Abides" about a week ago...

CLICK: http://www.gotwavs.com/cgi-bin/wavs.cgi?Big_Lebowski=rodent.wav

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• asdf_admin
            i use to be important
            • Jun 2004

Yeah I admit I cried when those were over too

Man those were the days!
            haha. that was funny.
            dead, yet alive.

Comment

Working...