Clear All
  • chipo
    Fresh Peossy
    • Jan 2006

Re: CHIPO(arg) @ UNITE RADIO (mexico) mix for download

hey guys, some things that balerik says are not true
    and here is a word of a friend who gave me some advice

hello buddy,
    i think from what people told me about you that i feel you have huge passion for music. im exactly the same, and i did everything i could to get music all my life, so i dont judge you at all for anything.
    recently i went through a big change in my life i realised that i did everything in my life just for myself, now i feel like other people are much more important than myself.
    well my advice is this

each week..

1) spend 1 hour (at least) on beatport, go through as many tracks as you can. for me its normally only necessary to hear a track for 2 seconds to tell if its something worth to continute listening too. so many track are weak in a lot of ways, normally a strong trak you can hear immediatly as the groove is really strong. the groove is the most important thing in a track, then follows the melodies, style, feel etc. but groove you can tell in 2 seconds. this way you can listen so many traks.
    2) spend 1 hour (at least) on juno (make sure you use the "view out of stock" items function as many of the best ones wont show otherwise) and listen say all the techno, house, electro stuff (or wotever you like). i sometimes sit for 4 or 5 hours and i do all the juno new releases "this week" in one go. so you just do it once a week, or sometime i do just the new releases each day
    3) my advice is always take 1 day a week totally off music. this way you will feel fresh when going back and keeps your mind in good shape. its really important to take one whole day off i think. otherwise you can over music the brain!

im sure you very intelligent so know how to find stuff, but this the best way for me to get stuff. its nice for friends to swap music too, i do this, i think everyone does this, but most the time i like to find stuff no one else knows and searching beatport + juno definetly the best for this for me (so much there!)

good luck with anything, and if you want some help or advice let me know
    desyn

PD/ BALERIK : if you want to comment on any other subject that isnt about mi promo mix, please do yourself a favour and open a new thread/topic

Comment

• balErik
      Gold Gabber
      • Aug 2004

Oki Chipo, i wont write anything more about that, i am sure you learned a lesson, and follow Desyns advice, much better to have friends than enemies. Everyone makes mistakes. Good luck with your music and friends in the future.
      www.facebook.com/djbalErik
      http://soundcloud.com/balerik

Comment

• chipo
        Fresh Peossy
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by balErik
        Oki Chipo, i wont write anything more about that, i am sure you learned a lesson, and follow Desyns advice, much better to have friends than enemies. Everyone makes mistakes. Good luck with your music and friends in the future.

thnkx A lot MATE

Comment

• Mkid
          Fresh Peossy
          • Feb 2005

Anyone has a link for this set ??
          reach for the lasers safe as fuck

Comment

Working...