well Seth does own his own record store. Those guys do usually have collections about the size of any big name dj. You should see the size of my friends collection. But he had been giving away a bunch of it as of late.
post photos of your dj setup here :)
Collapse
X
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
well Seth does own his own record store. Those guys do usually have collections about the size of any big name dj. You should see the size of my friends collection. But he had been giving away a bunch of it as of late. -
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
yeah I have about 2000 records that I call my own. the record store has about 6000 currently.Comment
-
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
looks like a fun room to be in heheComment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
Added some krk's and dusted off the x:one.
I live for the look on your face....Comment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
OK ken. I'm sick of seeing you with all this gear, and yet we're not hearing any tracks from ya. Come on bro. I know you've got the good stuff inside ya. We wanna hear it.Comment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
I totally understand.Comment
-
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
hey that's my dj set-up. That's copyright infringement...I have house parties all the time and someone took a pic of Nick Warren when he spun at my afterhours.

Comment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
Brother tell me about the record store business. Has it been lucrative for yah? I've been wanting to apply my business degree to my own venture, and what better than than a record store. I mean I love the music but what does it take other than the capital and the management? How do stay a float in this business or is it too risky now with online stores to get into it? I know that probably this deserves another thread but I figured I'd ask yah.Comment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
business is good at times and slow others, but it all works out if you buy smart and know your customers. You have to have your niche in the business, which isn't hard to do since there are so many different releases out there getting pressed to vinyl, and most all are limited to some degree. I'm mainly on-line now (after having a physical store for 5 years), but I have locals that still shop with me as well.
hit me up on p.m. if you'd like to discuss further.Comment
-
Re: post photos of your dj setup here
^ Hey Seth, long time no see...how's it going?

Two M3D 1200s in the other room
Pioneer CMX-3000
Rane Empath MixerLast edited by pr0ficient; November 30, 2007, 12:46:36 AM.Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.











Comment