call me a neo con, but i am complete agreement here.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

call me a neo con, but i am complete agreement here.

these sickos are the worst of the lot..... they really dont deserve the ""they are sick in the head "" treatment.... if you harm a child or rape anyone, you know its wrong, there isnt any justification in it...

COLUMBIA, South Carolina (AP) -- The South Carolina Senate on Tuesday endorsed making repeat child rapists eligible for the death penalty, setting aside arguments the move might be unconstitutional.
    "What we've got to do today is vote our conviction," said Republican Sen. Larry Martin.
    Senate Bill 1138 would allow prosecutors to seek the death penalty for sex offenders who are convicted twice of raping a child younger than 11. South Carolina would join Louisiana as the only states that allow the death penalty for crimes other than murder.
    Currently in South Carolina, murder is the only crime eligible for the death penalty.
    The proposal was approved as part of a larger bill that sets minimum sentences and lifetime electronic monitoring for some sex offenders. The bill requires a third reading before moving to the House.
    The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in a 1977 Georgia case involving an adult victim that sentencing someone to death for rape was unconstitutional.
    A Louisiana law lets prosecutors seek the death penalty for rapists of children younger than 12, and the Louisiana Supreme Court found it constitutional because the U.S. Supreme Court ruling did not address the rape of a child.
    The U.S. Supreme Court declined to review the statute.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • Balanc3
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: call me a neo con, but i am complete agreement here.

I totally agree with you... after all the abuse they get in prison for having molested a child and yet they still have the nerve to do it again... they ought to be cleaned and burned. No sense in letting them sit on death row, the punishment should be handed out immediately after sentencing.
    JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

Death row, death row, you yanks are such wasting mofos. Why frie a perfectly suited specimen for drug and cosmetics tests on the chair? Talk about a waste of resources...

Comment

• Balanc3
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

fine...we'll sentence them, give them the death penalty and sell the bodies to the chinese for use in cosmetics. Will that work? And by the way, I'm in the dirty south yanky doodle dandy.
        JourneyDeep .into the sound

Comment

• mylexicon
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
          Death row, death row, you yanks are such wasting mofos.
          Actually, KinKy's right. I'm totally against the government capturing people, holding a circus trial, and then putting them down like unwanted animals.

If you are a father or a mother, and your child gets raped, buy a gun and kill the raper. NO MORE rounding people up, 6 year media circus trials, 20 years on death row @ $100,000 a year.

If you give the government the power to exterminate people they will fuck it up, guaranteed.

I'm not against the death penalty i'm against the government using it. If you kill a repeat child-rapist people will look the other way (at least in the South).
          Be a vegan......eat freedom fries..

Comment

• threehills
            I heart Lollergirl
            • Jun 2005

I'm not against the death penalty here, only I think it would be far more severe punishment to put these guys in with the general prison population for life.
            It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

Working...