X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • peloquin
    Till I Come!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Question

If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy.

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

Comment

• speciale
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Nikos V
        Maybe this thread should be renamed 'Deep thoughts'

I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas.

Sometimes when I feel like killing someone, I do a little trick to calm myself down. I'll go over to the persons house and ring the doorbell. When the person comes to the door, I'm gone, but you know what I've left on the porch? A jack-o-lantern with a knife stuck in the side of it's head with a note that says "You." After that I usually feel a lot better, and no harm done.
        Originally posted by Miroslav
        It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
        No Soup for You

Comment

Working...