X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • toasty
    Sir Toastiness
    • Jun 2004

Moussaoui Death Penalty

We can expect to hear the sentence for Moussaoui come down any time now. It seems pretty clear to me that he wants the death penalty -- and why not? In his eyes, he dies a martyr and spends eternity with a hundred virgins or something.

I'm actually thinking that life in prison would be more of a punishment for this dude. Let the boys in Leavenworth work him over for the rest of his worldly existence -- that's real punishment.

The question is this -- when the highest form of punishment by our culture is actually a positive thing for the person being punished, does it make sense to adjust the punishment accordingly? Is putting him to death more about punishment, or vengence?

I've never been a strong proponent of the death penalty, but I think this guy has certainly done what he needs to to earn it. On the other hand, putting him to death gives him exactly what he wants and isn't really "punishment."

Just thinking out loud here. Anyone got any thoughts?
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Moussaoui Death Penalty

forcefully convert him to judiaism
    find a gay guy with the largest cock possible and involve anal rape
    kill his family and then desecrate thier bodies
    gang bang females from his family

basically do everything the koran forbids. then kill him and hang him on the corner of church street station.

i dont htink he wants to die per say, just showing his contempt for us and personally i think a lot of these islamo-militants truly beleive that the governments of the world dont have any validity , but moreso only deem sharia law the real law. simply put he doesnt beleive that our court holds any weight.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

prison doesn't work.. I think that we are figuring this out with these bastards. also with the child molestors.. I think that if you are a child molestor you should have your dick cut off right after the first time.. as for moussoui they should report in the papers that he gave up all the information that the USA needs to bring others to jail to smear his reputaion and then torture him on live tv.. and then have two horses rip him apart.. and then light him on fire.. but that's just my opinion..

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
        prison doesn't work.. I think that we are figuring this out with these bastards.
        not suggesting that it would "work," i.e., I don't think we're going to rehabilitate this guy and make him a productive member of society. I'm more suggesting that perhaps him taking it between the cheeks against his will for the next few decades would be a more effective punishment than putting him to death. Considering his belief system, I guarantee you he would take death over most any other punishment we can offer. We put him to death and he goes out in a blaze of glory, a martyr. Life in prison, in contrast, forces him to fizzle away, one of thousands of faceless prisoners who aren't going to like him one bit.

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

toasty your so professional in your posts.. .. I feel like i'm talking to my lawyer when talking to you. What is your profession?

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

dirty class action attorney.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
              What is your profession?
              ^^I'd drop the "dirty" part, but he's otherwise correct...

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

Looks like he's eligible for the death penalty:

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

haha big surprise here..

Comment

• Kamal
                    Administrator
                    • May 2002

I am all for capital punishment - especially with people who conspire to and execute their right to be terrorists. I dont care what part of the world you are, unless you're a Feral Child, you have no right as a human to take another's life. As Law created by individuals / groups to benefit societies, Capital Punishment IS the only form of valid "life taking" in my books and I do hope these people deserve every ounce worth of misery that befalls them and their kind.
                    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
                    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
                    Originally posted by ace_dl
                    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
                    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• KinKyJ
                      Platinum Poser
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
                      Looks like he's eligible for the death penalty:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060403/...e_us/moussaoui
                      ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Comment

Working...