X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Anyone here still for the war?

when soldiers sign up tp be soldiers they get $30,000 a year because they are paid to die.. its bad business if you have a huge army and no war.. wars are never popular. I hate that all those people have died as well but you have to trust that they are making the right decision on the war on terror. This war is just the staging point for the big one that is about to happen with Iran and Saudi Arabia. I still think it was a good idea but we won't see the benefits for at least 10 more years..

Comment

• dig72
      Gold Gabber
      • Nov 2004

Originally posted by runningman
      I still think it was a good idea but we won't see the benefits for at least 10 more years..

Not having a go, just want to ask, "Which part of the invasion of Iraq do you think was a good idea?"
      “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
      Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• runningman
        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
        • Jun 2004

all of it.. I don't believe that the direction that Iraq had was the right direction with Saddam Hussein as their leader. He was a murderer of his own people. That will not help humanity in our purpose here. I believe our purpose here is to be the best humans we can be while respecting the Earth. Having a dictator like that only hurts the world as a whole. You can't allow someone who is evil like that be in charge. The people that have the power to make a difference must because that is their responsiblity. I know that the reasons might be about oil but that is because we humans have created this thing called money. Money is our downfall. I hate that we have to have a financial stake in something in order to fix it. But that is the nature of the beast that we live in. I just wish Africa had oil under it so we could start fixing there.

Comment

• delirious
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2004

Having a dictator like that only hurts the world as a whole. You can't allow someone who is evil like that be in charge.
          Then why is the US supporting terrorist-sponsoring regimes run by dictators, like Saudi Arabia?

I just wish Africa had oil under it so we could start fixing there.
          Why... you wanna get your ass kicked in Africa too?

Thanks - needed a laugh today!

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

yes stay out of africa. we dont need 10 million people with spears throwing AIDS tainted blood at us.

""EQUI, dip that spear in my wound and may you take many lives.""
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

no problem.. those are just my views.. laugh all you want.

I was laughing today when I saw you lived in Cape Town..

Comment

• delirious
                Addiction started
                • Jun 2004

no problem.. those are just my views.. laugh all you want.

I was laughing today when I saw you lived in Cape Town..
                Lovely place to live and all the Americans I've met here think so too. Very proud to be South African

See Cape Town before you die!

That's the vote from viewers of the popular BBC travel programme “Holiday”. And on the other side of the Atlantic, readers of the biggest travel magazine in the US gave the thumbs-up to four of South Africa’s premier tourist destinations.

It's been a good week for SA tourism “products”. On Sunday night, “Holiday” placed Cape Town fifth in its rundown of top destinations, “50 Places To See Before You Die”.

Cape Town was the only city to be named in the top five, beating Sydney, New York, Venice and Paris – not to mention famed attractions like India’s Taj Mahal, Egypt’s Pyramids and Australia’s Ayers Rock.

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

i;m not knocking the city I was laughing because I was talking about fixing Africa.. and you live there.. That is why you said that the USA would get there ass kicked.

Comment

• delirious
                    Addiction started
                    • Jun 2004

i;m not knocking the city I was laughing because I was talking about fixing Africa.. and you live there.. That is why you said that the USA would get there ass kicked.
                    Any excuse to blatently market Cape Town

Comment

Working...