X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Best Clubs in Sydney

I am going to be traveling to Australia in may....I was wondering if anyone who lives there could recommend which clubs would be the best to check out in sydney??
  • whoseyadaddy
    Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

Re: Best Clubs in Sydney

As a start you could probably check out:

www.inthemix.com.au

go to the sydney section and check out 'what's on'. There it will tell you dates, locations and music types. Depends really what your into. Home in Darling Harbour is probably our best and most well known venue. A couple of other well known ones are 'Tank', 'Space', 'Yu', 'Chinese Laundry', 'The Arthouse'. Let me know if you need any more information

Comment

• GrantT
      Gold Gabber
      • Jun 2004

Hey ChuckC...

Drop me an email at grantt@inthemix.com.au if you need more guidance - I'm based in Sydney and will be happy to give you the heads up on the best gigs to go to for your tastes. Sydney's quite diverse in that the same venue will have wildly differing events night by night.

The inthemix resource is by far the best for checking out what's happening around town - don't forget to check out the forums too!

Looking forward to seeing you on the dancefloor!

Cheers,

Grant
      Australia's best - .AUdio on www.protonradio.com

Comment

• Galactic Soap
        Getting Somewhere
        • May 2006

Originally posted by chuckc
        I am going to be traveling to Australia in may....I was wondering if anyone who lives there could recommend which clubs would be the best to check out in sydney??
        How are the plans traveling? Be sure to post in here when you arrive, as Grant mentioned Sydneys quite diverse and we'll only be too happy to point you in the right direction

Comment

• DIDI
          Aussie Pest
          • Nov 2004

Err Look at the date of his post
          Originally posted by TheVrk
          it IS incredible isn't it??
          STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
          Simply does not get any better than Hernan
          The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

Working...