SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

immigrant rallies across US

WTF is going on

• daveman
    I love the colors!!!
    • Jul 2005

Re: immigrant rallies across US

when i walked to work this morning i passed through a demostration and i'm sure i ended up on the morning news as i walked by, about 400 people showed up and that was early in the morning. i imagine that at least a thousand were going to show up and thats just one fairly small location around the country. this is gonna get huge. at least they are not burning out cars..... yet?
    once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

nope. most of the quote un quote illegals are already so accustomed to worldwide influences through US media and such that they are civil and understanding. respectable lot. this is one group i really feel bad for, they are so integral to our economy, we are giving them more than they ever have a shot at in thier home, and frankly its only the left leaning government and the ppl who are racist have a problem because they are losing tax revenue to spend spend spend, and well racists are a step below human in my book. i know i say stupid shit about the middle east but none of its said in honesty, just jest. these fucker really just hate them for being latin.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• sakio pod
        SALAD TOSSER
        • Jun 2004

riches for all

what do they expect to be grandfathered in

Comment

• Yao
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Is this about this new policy to close the soutern borders?
          Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• KinKyJ
            Platinum Poser
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
            nope. most of the quote un quote illegals are already so accustomed to worldwide influences through US media and such that they are civil and understanding. respectable lot. this is one group i really feel bad for, they are so integral to our economy, we are giving them more than they ever have a shot at in thier home, and frankly its only the left leaning government and the ppl who are racist have a problem because they are losing tax revenue to spend spend spend, and well racists are a step below human in my book. i know i say stupid shit about the middle east but none of its said in honesty, just jest. these fucker really just hate them for being latin.
            Who are you and what have you done to Sean???

Comment

• FM
              Wooooooo!
              • Jun 2004

FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
              "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
              Facebook!
              A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• daveman
                I love the colors!!!
                • Jul 2005

its kinda a no win situation. the areas where we are dependent on the cheap labor provided are also some of the worst areas when it comes to number of students in a classroom, amount of hospitals, etc. even if we grandfather everyone in then there is an immediate population boost that current infrastructure cannot handle.

then once everyone is grandfathered in they will be allowed to bring their families up under visas to reunify the family. even more people show up creating more problems in already troubled areas.

not to mention it's not fair to the legal immigrants who have had to deal with incredible hardships to leave their home countries to get here legally. just because you can simply cross a boarder doesn't mean you should be able to become a citizen. yet, at the same time i think that stricter boarder control will not solve much of the problem. more focus should be put on the employers who hire illegal aliens. fine those guys big time, they created most of this mess, and made it so that we are at a point of no return and dependent on their cheap labor. if the people come here to find jobs we have to cut back the jobs.
                once upon a time, machines were mice, and men were lions. now that its the opposite, it's twice upon a time

Comment

• neoee
                  Platinum Poster
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
                  Who are you and what have you done to Sean???
                  No shit! They replaced him with a bleeding heart liberal.

As far as the issue, I'm going to stay out of this one. I can see valid points on each side which keep me sitting on the fence.
                  "They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security." -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...