X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davetlv
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

F*cking Chutzpah

First off please note that I am not condoning in anyway Israels recent 'actions' in Gaza - however this takes the fucking piss.

Arab block countries are trying to censure Israel for its recent actions in the UN - nothing new there then. But the Palestinian observer, Riyad Mansour, came out with this classic statement:

"The international community cannot continue to stand idly by while defenseless women, children and men continue to be killed, wounded and maimed,"
    Why do i call it chutzpah? Because for years the UN has stood idly by while defenseless Israeli women, children and men get killed, wounded and maimed by Palestinian terrorists - not one motion, censure or condemnation against those murdering c*nts.

If the UN does indeed past such a censure it will be further proof of the fact that they are an obsolete organisation in the pockets of the Arab/Muslim block.

Full article here

• KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Re: F*cking Chutzpah

In the "glory days" of the PLO, I was completely pro palestinian as far as the debate was concerned (didn't support the bombings 'n' stuff mind you), but in the mean time this shit has been going on for so long that there is no right or wrong anymore in this story.

Every time one of the parties takes a step towards peace, there's something which fucks up the entire process, kicking it back a few years along the time line. Imo someone's making shitloads of money. Could there be another reason for people being too blind to see that there's still a status quo after decades of killing? Even human stupidity has limits...

As for the UN and actually the entire international community: instead of pissing their pants every time when oil producing countries sneeze on the one hand and feeling some sort of unpayable debt towards the Jews because of what happened more than 60yrs ago, they should go find their testicles in the freezer and force the different parties to come to an understanding. And with force I mean a deadline after which anyone who even thinks of picking up a gun or a molotov gets a free cruise misile shoved up his ass.

If kids can't play together very well, spank them silly until they do. Old skook education y'all

Btw, what does "chutzpah" mean? Been a while since I saw a Woody Allan movie y'know?

Comment

• davetlv
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
      Btw, what does "chutzpah" mean? Been a while since I saw a Woody Allan movie y'know?
      Best definition KinKy would be "cheek" as in cheeky

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Hey. Nicely put Kinky.
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

Working...