The politics of football (soccer to you Yanks)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davetlv
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: The politics of football (soccer to you Yanks)

Originally posted by sono
    There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and YOUR stupidity, and I?m not sure about the former.
    Would you like to elaborate?

Comment

• thesightless
      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
      • Jun 2004

dave, dont worry, the vast majority of ppl understand that before israel was created it was the persian and arabic peoples that """""""""""occupied"""""""""""" the lands, while every major nation watched as they forced the jews and christians away. well, now for the last 50 or so years the jews had the balls to go back and stake thier claim..... imaigne if a few million christians decided that we wanted to ensure our religions true homeland remained just that. throughout history, the jews and christians got along without too much incident, but now, mohammed declares the land is his and YOU have to move..... i dont think so.

either way this is gonna get a lot worse before it gets better with a backward society on one end. and frankly and harshly speaking, there are a few hundred million more judeo-christians than suicide bombers.
      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sono
        There are only two things that are infinite, the universe and YOUR stupidity, and I?m not sure about the former.
        Yeah well, one things for sure: if your penis was 3 inches longer, you'd be king... If it was one inch shorter, you'd be a queen.

Either way, lame shit like that just slides off me sono, you're gonna have to do better...

(I know you can, I know u can, I know u can, ...)

Comment

Working...