civil war my ass. there is about to be a holy war.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sono
    Gold Gabber
    • Aug 2004

Re: civil war my ass. there is about to be a holy war.

Originally posted by Xessex
    What the hell is Saddam doing in this list. He doesn't even manage to reach the top 10 of most brutal dicators and i even question a place in the top 20 of the 20st century.
    judging by the media coverage over the last few years you would have to say he is. That is not to say i go by media coverage but in terms of brutality and the killing of children, then saddam is way up there. I also put him in there because he is secular and was not religious.

Comment

• Xessex
      Getting warmed up
      • Apr 2006

What about Idi Amin, now that was some crazy motherfucker. Saddam is like a wanker compared to Amin.
      Be as intelligent as you are not!

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

^^^ Indeed: http://www.moreorless.au.com/killers/amin.html

Comment

• Xessex
          Getting warmed up
          • Apr 2006

Comment: By most accounts an illiterate and gluttonous buffoon, Amin has become the subject of many bizarre rumours and myths. There are stories of cannibalism, of feeding the corpses of his victims to crocodiles, of keeping severed heads in a freezer at his home and bringing them out on occasions for "talks" - most or all of which are unsubstantiated, but not necessarily untrue. He is known to have admired the German dictator Adolf Hitler, and is quoted as saying that Hitler "was right to burn six million Jews". He is also said to have planned to have a statue of Hitler constructed in Kampala.

This should say enough!!!

Comment

• KinKyJ
            Platinum Poser
            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Xessex
            of keeping severed heads in a freezer at his home and bringing them out on occasions for "talks"
            Now here's a tip to soften the loneliness for pickle since his roomie is moving out

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Are you PM-ing it to him, or will I do it?
              Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• thesightless
                Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                • Jun 2004

quit whining you hippie burnout. bro, go get an army together and knock Mao off the list. yao, if you murder and ethnically cleanse the 3 rd world you can use your power to implement peace. god i have had just about enough of you whining. like i said b4, go solve the problems with force if you have to.

your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• Xessex
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Apr 2006

Interesting theory thesightless. I see posibilities for a tv-show with you starring in it.

Fox presents Verbal Riots!, the weekly spicy politics show hosted by the one and only 'Thesightless'. For all you ever not wanted to know about politics and for truly questionable objectivity. What more do you fellow Americans want!

Comment

• thesightless
                    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                    • Jun 2004

xessex, go hug a tree.

i am perfec tly capable of sitting for a valid chat, but opt to voice rash opinions that shouldnt be taken seriously.

in all seriousness though, nothing in the middle east or africa will be solved peacefully.
                    1. people with power, or the desire to obtain more power, will fight to the end to hold on. see saddam and taleban and mugabe.
                    2. when religion is involved, all bets are off, and it WILL get very violent in the end.

like i have said before, its all good fun to dream of a peaceful world, but to get there, its gonna take pressure from one side, and if not, you will have the next charles taylor hiding in the shadows selling his ideas and eventually taking over. its just the way it is and history has consistenly proven us right. hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

ex. WW2. it took TWO nukes to even slow japan down, why? cuz the axis saw an opputunity to make a historical land grab and went for it.
                    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• sono
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                      xessex, go hug a tree.

i am perfec tly capable of sitting for a valid chat, but opt to voice rash opinions that shouldnt be taken seriously.

in all seriousness though, nothing in the middle east or africa will be solved peacefully.
                      1. people with power, or the desire to obtain more power, will fight to the end to hold on. see saddam and taleban and mugabe.
                      2. when religion is involved, all bets are off, and it WILL get very violent in the end.

like i have said before, its all good fun to dream of a peaceful world, but to get there, its gonna take pressure from one side, and if not, you will have the next charles taylor hiding in the shadows selling his ideas and eventually taking over. its just the way it is and history has consistenly proven us right. hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

ex. WW2. it took TWO nukes to even slow japan down, why? cuz the axis saw an opputunity to make a historical land grab and went for it.
                      i agree with one point. Religious fanatics are so difficult to fight, they won't give up until they are all dead.

But you can never bomb your way to a solution either. The ideology will always stay there even if you kill everyone.

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sono
                        i agree with one point. Religious fanatics are so difficult to fight, they won't give up until they are all dead.

But you can never bomb your way to a solution either. The ideology will always stay there even if you kill everyone.
                        And on top of that, when you take out a religious leader using military force, you'll only feed the ideology by creating another marter.

Don't know what the solution to this problem might be, but since the threat isn't connected to states and borders anymore like during the Cold War, this is a complete different ball game... Maybe the Bush administration should wake up and realise this before they fuck up the entire US military capacity and have to bend over for foreign agressors...

Comment

• KinKyJ
                          Platinum Poser
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Yao
                          Are you PM-ing it to him, or will I do it?
                          If you ask me, Amin got his inspiration in KC in the first place

Comment

• speciale
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Dec 2005

this thread is awesome.

I laugh at people who can't survive without someone to lead them. It takes one fucked up individual to use religion as an excuse and whala, everyone is following him.

If you took a Jew and a Muslim as kids and have them grow up together they will be friends. IMO, there is a God but all religion is man made. Why follow a belief that a man made? I just love how people take religion, and make people believe in it so much that they would kill themselves for it. I wish the Miami Dolphins could get their players believe in football the same way.

Why did Osama allow the US to help them in the Soviet-Afghan war? Aren't we his biggest enemy and yet he accepted us for help. I don't understand it since he was at a Holy war with us. O wait, Osama knew his beliefs were bullshit.

In all of this, my heart goes out to the innocent people that get killed in the middle. How many more innocent lives have to die especially the ones in Iraq who just want to go about their business? People all over are just plain stupid.

I think leaders need to look at ways to solve this and not attack individual groups. Bush is not a leader so we are fucked until 2008. For a modern world we are only repeating history. Look at previous wars. Christians vs Muslims, Muslims vs Jews, its all the same shit over and over. Get rid of religion and what would the world be like today? Maybe the same. just my opinion
                            Originally posted by Miroslav
                            It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                            No Soup for You

Comment

Working...