Getting warmed up
    • Jun 2004

jeef mills ownz

Comment

• Remco Halderhooter
      Getting warmed up
      • Sep 2004

Re: Jeff Mills and Laurent Garnier bring Music to Fabric

It was good ... but what were the big tunes? Any tricks? Was it a good move doing it on a Thursday - Fabric is a big club to open before the weekend.

cheers, RH
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tenafly viper 4 uploaded september 2006

Comment

• davidbart1
        Getting Somewhere
        • Jun 2004

nice one can t wait

Comment

• Bululu
          Gold Gabber
          • Jun 2004

Hey , I saw them here in Lausanne , class night, but I have a question , they played an old electro tune with women repeatng the word Super Nature all the time , anyone knows the title , I am really looking for this one , help is really needed,.

Comment

• Remco Halderhooter
            Getting warmed up
            • Sep 2004

Maybe it's a mix of Firefly 'Supernatural' on Ovum. Josh Wink did a 303 techno type mix that he did a lot of back in the '90s. It also got rereleased a couple of years back with new mixes.

What was the gig like? Literally back to back might be a bit strange if Jeff Mills cut of Laurent Garnier's tunes after 90 seconds, like he would his own.

cheers, RH
            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tenafly viper 4 uploaded september 2006

Comment

• auteuriste
              Getting warmed up
              • Jun 2004

Garnier and Mills at Fabric were CLASS and all of the music heads were out in force on a Thursday night! They played Supernature at that show too. I saw Garnier for one of his extended sets this past weekend too at The End - very underground set by the man!

Comment

Working...