X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • davetlv
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Death to the Jews!

Apparently in liberated Sweden its OK to pronounce Death to the Jews and get away with it.

Open season on Swedish Jews:

Swedish Chancellor of Justice: Muslim calls for ?Death to Jews? are just part of the debate on the Middle East

Earlier this year Swedish Chancellor of Justice Mr G?ran Lambertz decided to discontinue his department?s pre-trial investigation into the Grand Mosque of Stockholm, where audio cassettes with highly inflammatory anti-Semitic content were being sold. After Swedish radio programme Dagens Eko unveiled the contents of the cassettes in November 2005, a charge of racial incitement was filed with the police against the Stockholm mosque.

The Swedish Chancellor of Justice responded by closing the pre-trial investigation on the grounds that ?the lecture did admittedly feature statements that are highly degrading to Jews (among other things, they are consistently referred to as the brothers of apes and pigs)? but pointing out that such statements ?should be judged differently ? and therefore be regarded as permissible ? because they were used by one side in an ongoing and far-reaching conflict where calls to arms and insults are part of the everyday climate in the rhetoric that surrounds this conflict?.

Political correctness, election tactics or fear of radical Islam?

There are several comments to be made regarding the Chancellor?s remarkable statement. One is that it is important to remember in this election year that there is a sizeable Muslim minority in Sweden (Muslims number 400,000 souls in Sweden out of a total population of 9 million, whereas there are about 16,000 Jews living in that country).

Another is that at the mosque, a curse was pronounced on all Jews everywhere and the audience were encouraged to participate in Jihad (holy war) against Jews, highlighting suicide bombers as an effective weapon and praising them as martyrs. The Middle East was not singled out. This would therefore appear to be a clear case of racial incitement.

Yet the Chancellor of Justice opines that owing to the Middle East conflict, ?such expressions, despite their content, cannot be regarded as racial incitement according to Swedish law?. One might indeed wonder how the phrase ?kill the Jews? needs to be expressed in order to be regarded as sufficient incitement to kill Jews, according to the Chancellor, who finds nothing inflammatory in the statement.

Shaky legal foundations

Notwithstanding the above, the Chancellor is on very shaky legal ground indeed. Sweden already has a legal precedent that Mr Lambertz has chosen to ignore: a case was successfully brought on grounds of anti-Semitic incitement in 1989 in the District Court and again in the Court of Appeal (1990) against Radio Islam?s legally responsible publisher Ahmed Rami. Legal proceedings had been instituted by the then-current Chancellor of Justice and Rami was convicted on 17 counts. Here too the defence and many Swedish apologists tried to mitigate Rami?s culpability by claiming that his statements should simply be regarded as robustly expressed comments on the situation in the Middle East. They failed and he went to jail.

Hadith

One consistent theme in these recent audio cassettes is a hadith (an Islamic tradition that is regarded as a direct quote from Muhammed). This hadith claims that there can be no peace anywhere in the world until the last Jew has been killed:

Narrated Abu Huraira:
    Allah's Apostle said, ?The Hour will not be established until you fight with the
    Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. ?O Muslim!
    There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.??
    [Hadith collected by Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177
    (http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamen...tml#041.6985)]

History speaks for itself

The Swedish Chancellor of Justice may want to do some homework and compare the dates of the hadith with the start of the conflict in the Middle East: the hadith has nothing whatsoever to do with the Middle East conflict, predating Zionism and the rebirth of Israel by several centuries. It is, quite simply, an age-old appeal to religious zeal aimed at fomenting anti-Semitism. To explain it away as part of religious tradition or political commentary when neither the dates nor the words fit, is more than political correctness gone mad ? it is directly subversive against a Jewish minority that has lived in Sweden and fully integrated with Swedish culture for 250 years, in favour of a Muslim minority that generally segregates itself from mainstream Swedes and has lived in the country for about 30 or 40 years.

It is never acceptable to cry ?Wolf!? However, if Europeans had cried out their warning 67 years ago as Hitler rose to power and his calls to arms against the Jews had been taken at face value, the world would have been a very different place today. Not only for Europe?s Jews, but for the many millions of Russians, Americans, Australians, Canadians, Japanese and Europeans ? not least Germans ? who would have been spared the horrors of a war fired by racist zeal and stoked by racist ideology.

Systematised Jew-hatred

Here is a case ? one of many ? in which Hitler?s racist-supremacy descendants are expressing the very same sentiments albeit in a different language, and the result is, once again, a politically correct shrug of public-office indifference. Hitler called upon his supporters to kill all Jews for what he claimed was the general social good. His call was to kill all Jews everywhere. He almost succeeded. In the Stockholm Grand Mosque, true believers are incited to murder in the name of religion. And they are incited to murder all Jews, everywhere. The similarity in intent is terrifying. As is the similarity in silence from those whose job it is to know better.

The international media might want to put a question or two on this subject to Swedish Chancellor of Justice Mr G?ran Lambertz, email registrator@justitiekanslern.se, phone +46 8 4051000. Postal address: Birger Jarls Torg 12, Box 2308, 103 17 Stockholm, Sweden.

• sakio pod
    SALAD TOSSER
    • Jun 2004

Re: Death to the Jews!

who wants mazta balls

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

?the lecture did admittedly feature statements that are highly degrading to Jews (among other things, they are consistently referred to as the brothers of apes and pigs)?
      Naughty naughty sandpeople, tsssk tsssk. It's not very nice when a towel head says something like that. Those sheep fuckers in Sweden sure are rude, my my...

Did I make my point or should we bump those cartoon threads again?

I'm not saying this is ok, but I'm just asking myself why it's ok to insult muslims and hide behind freedom of speech one day and shout anti-semitism the other day...

Comment

• davetlv
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by KinKyJ
        I'm not saying this is ok, but I'm just asking myself why it's ok to insult muslims and hide behind freedom of speech one day and shout anti-semitism the other day...
        I think your Albanian break has made you lose your mind......

There is a difference between freedom of speech and incitment to murder. Or maybe there isn't in Belgum?

Also KinKy, you (or anyone else for that matter) hasnt explained why an image of Muhamed is allowed in arab papers but not not western ones!

When the BNP or who ever your local fascist party is, comes out with the usual racist crap everyone is rightly up in arms. But when a Eureopean country sanctions incitement to murder Jews in Sweden because of the actions of the Israeli government, thats OK?

Your moral compass is totally fucked dude!

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by davetlv
          I think your Albanian break has made you lose your mind......

There is a difference between freedom of speech and incitment to murder. Or maybe there isn't in Belgum?
          Dunno man, we even manage to let a Turkish terrorist (Erdahl) escape in a country that's as big as a hankerchief. Please speak slowly, I'm Belgian

Also KinKy, you (or anyone else for that matter) hasnt explained why an image of Muhamed is allowed in arab papers but not not western ones!
          As soon as I'll get my first pay from Al Quaida, I'll trouble myself to explain that. But until then I can't be bothered

When the BNP or who ever your local fascist party is, comes out with the usual racist crap everyone is rightly up in arms. But when a Eureopean country sanctions incitement to murder Jews in Sweden because of the actions of the Israeli government, thats OK?
          Like I said, I'm against any party/organisation/demented sheep fucker spreading hate messages.

Your moral compass is totally fucked dude!
          Nah, you're just reading half of my post, that's all

Comment

• Xessex
            Getting warmed up
            • Apr 2006

Quite frankly i'm a very bad person to say something about this. I'm dont give a shit what people say. I just dont feel insults as easily as other people. So i don't even see how people can get pissed of images of Mohammed in cartoons. Like hello what the fuck have those cartoons to do with you. Religion, believe is within your heart and not what anybody wants you to believe.

But then again all this shit about shouting anything you like to try to get people upset should come to an end. It makes the less intelligent or the easy to be influenced people believe the wrong things. I hate this dividing the world in two camps. If some people have war in mind they could better start with it right now than all this crap all the time. I'm getting tired of all this...
            Be as intelligent as you are not!

Comment

• KinKyJ
              Platinum Poser
              • Jun 2004

Btw dave, the muslims in Sweden are just jumping the bandwagon. We christian soldiers have been partying for Swedes dieing for some time now. And as true adherents of a superior religion, we don't discriminate: ALL Swedes must die!!!

Comment

• AntonyM
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Oct 2004

Hey facsits are facsits(sp?)
                no matter what religon or creedo
                they hide behind
                religon vs capitalism might be a bitch
                either way
                learning to use a gun might come in handy
                Quit targeting the Jews
                Its tired
                Target the ignorant if anybody
                Cue Velvet Hammer
                Absolutism is on par with Las Vegas
                Do or Die
                Originally posted by Shpira
                So came back last night...
                Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                Originally posted by Illuminate
                Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Why kill the Sweeds
                  they play great hockey
                  Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                  3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...

Am I close here?

Comment

• KinKyJ
                    Platinum Poser
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by AntonyM
                    Why kill the Sweeds
                    they play great hockey
                    To quote the above website:

Sweden: a land of sodomy, bestiality & incest

The same Bible passage (Lev. 1 that condemns homosexuality also condemns bestiality & incest. The popinjay King of Sweden - a moral titmouse in the plumage of a peacock, who lives lavishly with his lazy, horny kids on Sweden's largest social security check - is King of Fags, King of Zoophiles, King of Pedophiles, and King of Incestuous Perverts.

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

Sounds like San Fransisco
                      Whats the big deal?

Am I close here?

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

Sounds like San Fransisco
                        Whats the big deal?
                        God will smithe SF like he did with New Orleans...

Thank God for Katrina

New Orleans, symbol of America, seen for what it is: a putrid, toxic, stinking cesspool of fag fecal matter.

"Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupt; they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger. Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more; the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it, but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores; they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment." Isaiah 1:4-6.

America is irreversibly doomed. It is a sin to pray for the good of this evil fag nation.

"Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me; for I will not hear thee." Jeremiah 7:16.

It is a sin NOT to rejoice when God executes His wrath and vengeance upon America.

"The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance; he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked. So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous; verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth." Psalm 58:10,11.

Pray for more dead bodies floating on the fag-semen-rancid waters of New Orleans.

Comment

• AntonyM
                          DUDERZ get a life!!!
                          • Oct 2004

N.O. is a ghetto for cheap drunks
                          The power of the weird will always
                          enforce the mystic of SF
                          may your offspring worship JayZ

Am I close here?

Comment

• KinKyJ
                            Platinum Poser
                            • Jun 2004

may your offspring worship JayZ

Comment

• asdf_admin
                              i use to be important
                              • Jun 2004

words are words my friends. there will be always plenty of those. that is all they are ... words. terrible they may be, the hate will always be there.

everyday some planet idiot wants to kill another planet person because of color, race, creed, etc. There is nothing new here, and I am sorry it will continue. It has for so many many years.

I have learned to accept that this planet will breed complete incoherent and disrespectful assholes. I will read about them in the paper and they will make me wonder how such a small cell even survived to become a person, and make me wonder how big are the blinders on this sucker.

I accepted long ago, that I love different things. No matter what it is. I have learned so much because of that open'ess.

This situation is no different from the one in Iraq ... you know "death to the infidels" ...

like i said .. .this will continue and you will hear about. it's an eye opener, but what it is truly is a disrespect for common life.
                              dead, yet alive.

Comment

Working...