X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

John Digweed Kiss Fm Archive

Hey all was just listening to a couple of the old digweed sets last nite and i thought of an idea. How bout everyone contributes their old and neww digweed shows and posts them on this board. The mods can put a special lock on them or something so that only when say u have posted 300 times or have to post sets lets say 2-3 a month those and only those people get to download the sets. It is just any idea not sure what everyone thinks bout it but i think it would be cool . Anyone else?? lets have a vote. All those in favour reply with a smiley. Ha ha

• Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Re: John Digweed Kiss Fm Archive

been there, done that a different way... no one contributed / donated to server costs... so it went offline... not to mention its a 40+ GB archive so substantial amounts of bandwidth we're talking here
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
      • Oct 2005

Oh really. That must have been before my time on here then. So i guess it is not possible then . Oh well i would have contributed my sets that i have

Comment

• skahound
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jun 2004

We have all the sets, the contribution we needed was c-flow.
        A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by skahound
          We have all the sets, the contribution we needed was c-flow.
          What?? Sorry but i don't understand what u mean by c-flow. Call me stupid if ya want

Comment

• Kamal
            Administrator
            • May 2002

Cash Flow... we have all the sets from the very first show.... we just didn't get the required donations from members to keep the FTP alive. Costs us about $160 / month for a high speed server to host the archive.

We also hosted MetroDance archive but I guess Free Rules
            www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
            he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
            I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• picklemonkey
              Double hoodie beer monster
              • Jun 2004

$$$

Comment

• rewing3
                I really don't care
                • Jun 2004

I remember when we had the ftp site. I think I still have my username & pswd saved somewhere on here. Most of us on here have all the kiss set so there was no need to really have a archive section. Well at least at the time. Kamal & Tom do a great job on this site, there is no need to complicate it anymore.
                Common Sense is not Common at all.

Comment

• asdf_admin
                  i use to be important
                  • Jun 2004

if people donate, it is something the team would love to provide ... the whole kiss fm collection ...
                  dead, yet alive.

Comment

• skahound
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by johns
                    What?? Sorry but i don't understand what u mean by c-flow. Call me stupid if ya want
                    I'd be stupid to call you stupid. Do you check your PMs though?
                    A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• picklemonkey
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by rewing3
                      I remember when we had the ftp site. I think I still have my username & pswd saved somewhere on here. Most of us on here have all the kiss set so there was no need to really have a archive section. Well at least at the time. Kamal & Tom do a great job on this site, there is no need to complicate it anymore.
                      the rest of the team does a horrible job

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
                        • Oct 2005

Oh ok i get it now. Thats cool. Just thought it might be an idea thats all. May i ask who pays for ms now?? or is that too personal and how much does this site cost. Also if i were to make a donation how would i go bout doing it. I live in Australia and don't have playpen or whatever u call it. Who would i make a check out too

Comment

• picklemonkey
                          • Jun 2004

make it out to picklemonkey

i'll send you my address in a PM

Comment

Are you Kidding me??
                            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by skahound
                            I'd be stupid to call you stupid. Do you check your PMs though?
                            Yeah i do. Sorry i have not gotten back to ya yet skahound. But i have hardly touched my computer the past few days. i will let ya know soem info in your pm in next couple days ok. sorry man

Comment

• Kamal
                              Administrator
                              • May 2002

Originally posted by johns
                              Oh ok i get it now. Thats cool. Just thought it might be an idea thats all. May i ask who pays for ms now?? or is that too personal and how much does this site cost. Also if i were to make a donation how would i go bout doing it. I live in Australia and don't have playpen or whatever u call it. Who would i make a check out too
                              MJWebhosting donates hosting space to MercuryServer. This server alone is about $200+ per month

Hence its really helpful if peeps on here choose MJWebhosting as their webhosts as it helps offset some of the costs. Not to mention, you all know MercuryServers uptime, speed and performance... so you know MJWebhosting is not a run-of-the-mill hosting company
                              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

Working...