X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

Re: The tragedy that followed Hillary Clinton's bombing of Iran in 2009

hillary clinton is about as desireable as the vaginal infection she carries.

essentially what is going to doom her is she is the definition of partisan politics. she only goes the party line, she wouldnt vote for clean tap water if a republican put it forth and frankly, she never once has given a ""idea"" and i mean just that. not once has she come up with a solution, just badmouths the solutions others, including her own party moderates, put forth.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• sono
      Gold Gabber
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by toasty
      The thing is this: she's got a group of really rabid followers, and she is very popular in those circles. The problem with Hillary, and the reason she probably can't win, is that there is a large, large group of people that actively hate her, and that includes a large chunk of the democratic party. I am not personally a fan of hers, but I don't share the same vitriolic hatred that someone like sightless does.

It will really depend upon who runs against her. If it's a guy like McCain, she's going to get clobbered. If it's someone like Frist or Santorum -- both of whom are looking to run -- she might have a chance on the "lesser of two evils" theory.

That's a long ways from now, though. She has a massive war chest already, and lots can change between now and 2008. I have a hard time ever seeing myself voting for Hillary, but I never would have seen myself voting for John Kerry, either, and I actually campaigned for the guy because the alternative was so horrible.
      who are people talking up to be the next republican leader?

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

Little remark on the side: the US has a population of almost 298,500,000 and only two political parties (in comparison, Belgium has a population of 10,380,000 and give or take 10 parties that make it into the parliament). And still they can only present douchebag candidates...

If you guys want to lease some of our politicians, PM me. I'll make ya a bargain

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by sono
          who are people talking up to be the next republican leader?
          John McCain

Comment

• thesightless
            • Jun 2004

or rudy guiliani

Comment

• DJJEFFJONES
              Platinum Poster
              • Nov 2005

Go Evan Bayh!!!!

Edit: for the democratic ticket.
              http://www.idgafclothing.com

Comment

• thesightless
                • Jun 2004

sadly, and even more reason why we need to abolish the 2 US parties, is the fact the democratic party has nothing to offer, no viable candidates at all, and frankly, a used tampon looks more appealling.

the republican party knows they have a monster hill to climb though because the current group in the white house have fucked things up beyond repair.

basically it comes down to a guy like mccain who fully knows what he has to do to reclaim the people, without being the asshole someone like hillary would be. she would come in, and point out everything that went wrong for bush, stop what he did, but not do anything positive. i can see mccain pulling out of iraq rather quickly actually.

who knows the next election is like electing to your right or left nut chopped off. either way you are gonna bleed from that side.

Comment

• toasty
                  Sir Toastiness
                  • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
                  John McCain
                  I think most people in the center, and the moderates in the party, would agree with this and are hoping he'll get the nod. The question is, will the folks on the far right of the party that are currently in control push someone like McCain that won't necessarily tow the party line?

These same clowns swiftboated his ass in 2000 when he was running against W. If they were smart, they'd go with McCain just because he'd be so much more likely to win than another Bushie. Then again, I've never accused the Neo-cons of being smart.

Comment

• thesightless
                    • Jun 2004

I think most people in the center, and the moderates in the party, would agree with this and are hoping he'll get the nod. The question is, will the folks on the far right of the party that are currently in control push someone like McCain that won't necessarily tow the party line?.
                    they need to hold power, bush made them look terrible with this war and his defense, but they will not give in. so now it will either be a moderate from your party, or thier party.

These same clowns swiftboated his ass in 2000 when he was running against W. If they were smart, they'd go with McCain just because he'd be so much more likely to win than another Bushie. Then again, I've never accused the Neo-cons of being smart.
                    bush was ""controllable"" by those on the extreme far left (rummy, etc)

simple. after 8 years of defining the word is and pussy footing around problems like billy boy did, they tried to get an aggressive pres. they got an aggressive pres who cant speak, think on the fly well, and stood hard line against his opposition. now we have what we have today. a debate on whether we want to elect the biggest cunt on the planet or a possible muppet of the right. in my head, it comes down to how mccain can hold himself against his own party lines on the normal things. if he can explain and show reason and influence, he should win. and hopefully bring the parties back together like we were b4 9.11./ remember then? bush and the democrats werent just getting along, they were doing positive things.

Comment

• toasty
                      Sir Toastiness
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
                      so now it will either be a moderate from your party
                      My party? Contrary to popular belief, I am not a democrat, and don't want to be lumped in with that group of pussies. I just believed during the last election cycle that what Bush and his pals were going to do was so cataclysmic that it warranted actively supporting any mother fucker that had the opportunity to bounce his ass from office.

I don't feel like I moved left, I feel like the republican party moved right, way right. If they should ever feel like once again supporting such core republican values as small government and the protection of civil liberties, I might go back. For now, though, I'm a pissed off independent, and if relieving Bush of some of his power means I have to advocate voting out every single republican in Congress, so be it. That means we'd lose some good people, of course, but except for those few that have stood up to Bush, their willingness to vote lock-step with whatever Bush and the far right leadership wants to do makes them complicit in the fucked up situation in which we currently find ourselves, IMO, and unworthy of re-election.

Incidently, I've always thought it was a bad idea to have the executive branch and both houses of Congress controlled by the same party -- regardless of which party that is. Too much potential for abuse and corruption, as we've seen recently.

Comment

• thesightless
                        • Jun 2004

i didnt mean it like that i was talking about the republicans dealing with the fact that they absolutly have to deal with a moderate from THEIR party or someone from the democrats simply because the Neo con, far right approach took us no where nice.

one day im gonna go back and try to trace the steps from his first election as a down to earth simple guy who had support from both parties and had govt working somewhat well to now where he has the lowest approval ratings, the parties are split like a jew-islamic wedding celebration in gaza, and all the foreign relations are strained.

Comment

Working...