X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • geoffgulley
    Platinum Poster
    • Apr 2005

Funny how fast time passes....

I was going through the computer this morning, backing and cleaning up files when I finally got to my email. As I was cleaning up old sent, deleted and various other emails I went through my "music" folder and found an email from Adam Spears. Better known as "Starkid", Adam was an incredibly gifted producer who was taken from this earth at far too early of an age. It's been nearly two years now but in all honesty when I read the email it seems like just yesterday when I heard the news. Not sure why I'm posting this... maybe Adam's giving me a little nudge from above but I just listened to Leama and Moor's remix of "Crayons" and it made my Saturday morning even that much better... The sun's a little brighter, the dogs a little happier... Sappy post? Perhaps.... Here's a morning toast to you Adam, I miss your music but more importantly your goofy sense of humor most of all.....
    "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

• lilsensa
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Funny how fast time passes....

Rip
    RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Kinetic
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

I hear you man, it´s always totally mindblowing ehen you´re confronted with true talent and know that it won´t be able to produce any other piece of art.

On a different style, I felt that yesterday when listening to Alice In Chains´ "Dirt".

RIP indeed and thanks for what you gave us.
      "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
      http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• DancingQueen
        AVB FanClub | President
        • Oct 2005

Definately a loss to the music scene. He was a very talented kid.

RIP
        sigpic
        RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
        RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• Jibgolly
          Vortexuralizor
          • Jun 2004

i'll tip my glass for that young man as well.
          touching post geoff. no sap imo.

Comment

• skahound
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • Jun 2004

Sounds like someone has a case of the Tuesday blues. Lay off the pills Geoff.
            A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

Working...