X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stamina
    Fresh Peossy
    • Aug 2005

Re: Smoking cigarettes

good job bro i've tryed it has to be the hardest thing i ever tryed to do. stay with it.

Comment

• hypoluxxa
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Hos
      I didn't post, but I quit smoking 4 months ago today

seeing what I posted on page one makes me laugh. I went from 10/day to zero. I now cycle to work and am trying to restore my lungs.

Good for you HOS!!!!!!

My wife quit last October after having smoked for about 8 years I think. Her last 2 packs were @ Space during the 18 hours we were at the closing party. I hope she lasts... 10 months and counting.

Comment

• Kinetic
        Platinum Poster
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by picklemonkey
        sMOKING tastes good! I love cigarettes!
        Good call Adam, quite a coincidence to see this today, since I actually stopped yesterday.

I?m trying to go cold turkey, from 20 a day to 0. It?s way too early to say if it?s working or not, only a day and a half gone by yet, but I do feel a bit more active, my brain feels like a train at full throttle, and people say I?m speaking really fast, so it?s having positive effects already.

Of course, that might have something to do with my gargantuan coffe intake too...

Anyway, it?s easy sailing until now, and I?ve convinced a workmate to do the same.
        "I play music at people" - Surgeon

http://soundcloud.com/kineticdj
        http://djkinetic.official.fm

Comment

• Splodger
          Fresh Peossy
          • May 2005

Well done m8, i've been stopped for about 13months now, not even smoked when I've off my tits!! was 40 a day smoker prior to that

I stopped using a book called "allen carrs easy way to stop smoking" then man is a genious

keep it going m8, i work in a hospital and there is nowt fucks you up more than smoking

Comment

• berps
            Gold Gabber
            • Jul 2004

I was probably smokin 30 a day maybe more i will have been quit a month on saturday and i feel great . cheers for headsup on the book billy finally read it "Allen Carrs Easyways to stop smoking" its great bein a non smoker !!!!! being able to breathe again is great and not stinkin like an ash tray amazing although my consumption of amsterdams finest export has risen dramatically over that month!!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

berps

NEXT STOP SASHA @ DIGITAL NEWCASTLE 20TH AUGUST
            THEN IBIZA 3RD SEPT this is the captain speaking can i please remind all passengers smoking is not permitted anywhere on this flight
            "IM GETTING CAKED@THEWEEKEND!!!!!!!!! "

Comment

Working...