Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jibgolly
    Vortexuralizor
    • Jun 2004

Re: I just got orders to Germany!!!!!!!!

nothing on the agenda.

Comment

• skahound
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 3d_1200
      last i checked germany wasn't doing much with electronic music....bummer
      A good shower head and my right hand - the two best lovers that I ever had.

Comment

• TomTom
        Paging Doctor Weeds...we have a shortage on 1st St.
        • May 2002

Originally posted by hambino21
        Well I just got a reassignment to Germany. I'll be stationed at Ramstein, AFB. i think it's in a city called Kaiserslautern. I should be there for three years or so. I'm suppost to report by 20 Sept 06. I know theres a few peeps from Germany on this forum so any advice or suggestions is welcome( about Germany that is).
        I was born and lived in Kaiserslautern before I moved to Frankfurt. Kaiserslautern is a 20 minute drive away from Ramstein though...what I wonder is didn't they want to close the Army base there completely? Advice or suggestions will be hard as I don't live in Kaiserslautern since over 16 years anymore and I lost contact with night life there...no clue what's hot at the moment. Kaiserslautern is a student city though so you should find something to do in the evenings. If you have specific questions, just PM me.

Comment

• hambino21
          PFC Semen Ham
          • Jul 2004

right on man, will do. I'm just happy to get out of west Texass. and Germany was my first choice for overseas.
          They might have closed the army base but the Air force base is still going strong from what I know. It's actually the largest overseas base we have.
          " Focus on the subtleties and the world becomes grander"

- Me-

Comment

Working...