X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KinKyJ
    Platinum Poser
    • Jun 2004

Egypt warming up for the summer holiday again

This is becoming a sad tradition imo. When travel agencies hand out their new brochures for the summer season, the fanatics start planting bombs in tourist resorts...

This year it's Egypt that gets the premiere...

Full story
  • fumanchu182
    Angantyr The Ruthless
    • Jun 2004

Re: Egypt warming up for the summer holiday again

What the fuck can you do in Egypt, the Pharoah is dead and the pyramids are raided, the Nile has receded for about two thousand years. Egypt is a wasteland
    The sailors of the United States Navy are among the most disciplined, devoted, and well-trained fighting men the world has ever known. They drink gasoline and piss fire, The spit bullets and shit bombs, and will swim across the ocean with a knife in their teeth just for the chance to carve up those that threaten their homeland.

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by fumanchu182
      What the fuck can you do in Egypt, the Pharoah is dead and the pyramids are raided, the Nile has receded for about two thousand years. Egypt is a wasteland
      You should get out of the house more often

For example: the Red Sea is one of the top places in Europe to go diving...

Comment

• thesightless
        Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
        • Jun 2004

not gonna stop. never will. not there at least. too many terror groups just looking to have a little fun. yeah third world religions!!!!
        your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
        download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• speciale
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Dec 2005

Note to self, "Don't Go to Egypt"
          Originally posted by Miroslav
          It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
          No Soup for You

Comment

• tsesan
            Getting Somewhere
            • Mar 2006

Yeah, really sad what's going on around the world. I've always wanted to check out Egypt given all the history there. But I wouldn't bet my life on it...

Comment

• thesightless
              Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
              • Jun 2004

we can only hope that eventually the muslim population realizes that the majority of the world looks at them like they are psycho's and maybe just maybe they will fight the terrorists who use the islam moniker themselves. but right now, it feels like they arent just placent in the matter, they actually encourage it.
              your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
              download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

don't go to any arab nation more like.

Comment

• Taurus_power
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • May 2006

Hey all.I have a POV.Not coz am egyption,i don't give a damn.But terrorism is everywhere in the world.There were some bombings in london last year.Does that make it sux a mean dick like u say about Egypt.Come on be realistic.We have a better weather than a lot of Europe.We got music events that ROCKS.sure u don't know that.....check that our.....www.yallabina.com.....see the events history and How many INTERNATIONAL DJs come and are planed to come for kick ass parties in Egypt......google for the ecotemple....it is a great place by the mountains where u can have a slaming party in sharm el shiekh by the redsea with a swimming pool right in the desert,,so high with awesome music around smoking Egyption hash.......Rolling on EEEEEEZZZZZZ.....and wake up the next morning for a diving trip in the sea....come on guys....i ain't tripping....Egypt Rocks and u gotta know it is pretty safe here ...all what u hear in da news almost is exagerating.we have bombings but like anywhere in the world.....Anyways..Trust me if u come to Egypt it is unforgettable life experiance...got my word on that...u can email me or contact me any time.....i ain't marketing for shit...just showing a point....I have been living in south beach miami FL for the past two years....i was a party promoter there,it was awesome with DJs and shit.But u know what.Egypt is great.IT is just so unique..How the heck u'd know how apples taste unless u take a bite?..also it is so fucking cheap here.like u can have a great vacation here for a week for the same money u pay for a quality dinner or something.so give it a shot...nobody is gonna bomd ur asss....lol...peace out

Comment

• speciale
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Dec 2005

^^^^ I would love to go to egypt, but you they bombings there attack tourist areas.Um, that would include me. One day I am sure, but not anytime soon
                    Originally posted by Miroslav
                    It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                    No Soup for You

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

I doubt any day soon.. unless I go with like 6 navy seals as bodyguards..

Comment

• KinKyJ
                        Platinum Poser
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Taurus_power
                        Hey all.I have a POV.Not coz am egyption,i don't give a damn.But terrorism is everywhere in the world.There were some bombings in london last year.Does that make it sux a mean dick like u say about Egypt.Come on be realistic.We have a better weather than a lot of Europe.We got music events that ROCKS.sure u don't know that.....check that our.....www.yallabina.com.....see the events history and How many INTERNATIONAL DJs come and are planed to come for kick ass parties in Egypt......google for the ecotemple....it is a great place by the mountains where u can have a slaming party in sharm el shiekh by the redsea with a swimming pool right in the desert,,so high with awesome music around smoking Egyption hash.......Rolling on EEEEEEZZZZZZ.....and wake up the next morning for a diving trip in the sea....come on guys....i ain't tripping....Egypt Rocks and u gotta know it is pretty safe here ...all what u hear in da news almost is exagerating.we have bombings but like anywhere in the world.....Anyways..Trust me if u come to Egypt it is unforgettable life experiance...got my word on that...u can email me or contact me any time.....i ain't marketing for shit...just showing a point....I have been living in south beach miami FL for the past two years....i was a party promoter there,it was awesome with DJs and shit.But u know what.Egypt is great.IT is just so unique..How the heck u'd know how apples taste unless u take a bite?..also it is so fucking cheap here.like u can have a great vacation here for a week for the same money u pay for a quality dinner or something.so give it a shot...nobody is gonna bomd ur asss....lol...peace out
                        Hey, if my time has come, I'd rather want it to be with my ass in the sun than in a carwreck in this rainy shithole or sth...

Last year there was a car bombing in Kusadasi, Turkey. Actually, they blew up a tourist bus... A few week later yours truly meets his girl there... shit happens

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

Kinky J your signature Nong Shim soup is great shit.. I love those soups..

Comment

• KinKyJ
                            Platinum Poser
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                            Kinky J your signature Nong Shim soup is great shit.. I love those soups..
                            Thanks bro I'm more an Aiki Noodles guy myself...

Comment

• Dzone
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Jul 2004

I'm from Egypt and I'm currently back living in Egypt...Man let me tell ya it's nothing like you guyz think ...wicked beach...nice party's... however it defo got the down side of it...but nothing like what ppl in US think.
                              If you like traveling and have an open mined to explore thing..so it's a good place to visit, if not so FuckOff is a good destination.
                              ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

Working...