If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I'm totally of the same opinon when it comes to foreign managers in the english game. couldnt give a fck. roll on next season I think it will be a lot more interesting.
Like I said, it?s mainly the british media. But they?re not alone, it?s the same in Catalonya, for example.
As for "man who wasnt there"?s points, you?re answers don?t surprise me, we could be talking about footie all day long, but I can be arrogant too sometimes, so I?ll end it here.
Anyway I hope Maureen continues to give a a lot of people a lot of rashes and heartburn (this isn?t directed at you btw, man who wasnt there).
I've no issue with yourself but I fail to see where I've been arrogant?
forget about it...when it comes to football we latins are a passionate bunch...i just took your "don?t give a fuck about the other stuff" or "needless questions" as coming across a bit arrogant, but I?ll admit my mentioning of the english teams results against the portuguese was a cheap shot and I did it on purpose...so I was no angel either
It?s all cool with me, I love the Premiership, I follow it every weekend.
We process personal data about users of our site, through the use of cookies and other technologies, to deliver our services, personalize advertising, and to analyze site activity. We may share certain information about our users with our advertising and analytics partners. For additional details, refer to our Privacy Policy.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our personal data processing and cookie practices as described therein. You also acknowledge that this forum may be hosted outside your country and you consent to the collection, storage, and processing of your data in the country where this forum is hosted.
Comment