X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Oct 2005

DJing Audio Grabber problem

Hey all i am just getting used to burning qulity copies of my vinyl when audiograbber decieds it does not want to work anymore. Here is the deal. Last nite i was getting used to setting correct levels etc and recording tracks and listening to them to get the right vol. Everything was fine and danndy. Come today.
    I truned on y laptop and my external soundcard. Turned clicked on audiograbber and went to record line in (i think thats what it is called). The levels were not moving . I opend the mixer and for some reason it was detecting my inernal soundcard and not my external. I clicked on properties and clicked on creative sound card which is my external souncard and unmutted everything etc but yet no sound. Then i opened soundforge nd clicked on record button. And that was working. I went back to audiograbber and still the same shit . I went to settings in audiograbber and clicked on where it says MIS (somthing or other) and clicked on my soundcard and went to record but NOTHING. Can anyone please help me out here. Does anyone know what the problem might be. Thanks in advance.

• Morgan
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Audio Grabber problem

MercuryEngine imo
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

Comment

• picklemonkey
      Double hoodie beer monster
      • Jun 2004

isn't audiograbber for grabbing audio from CDs only?

Comment

• Life on Other Planets AKA Johns
        Are you Kidding me??
        • Oct 2005

No u can also use it for streaming audio. It has a line in sampling thing under FILE.

Comment

Working...