X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twistedvinyl
    Addiction started
    • May 2005

J&S Project ( G.U ) Live on SnS Radio 27th April

In-depth Session's with J & S Project (Global Underground) presented By Sasha Le Monnier

Keep it locked to scratch n spin radio!!!....you will be getting treated to futher guest mixes....... I have ( J & S Project ) who are known for their live set's, lined up for 27th April doing an EXCLUSIVE 2 hour mix and interview, to coincide with their Album that is Due for release after the WMC. The album which is being released on Global Underground is all of their own material.......keep an eye out for this, it's gonna be hot!!!
    They have a wicked wide house sound about them, all the way from Italy.
    The first hour of their mix, they have informed me that they are doing breaks, then followed by house for the second hour....MMMMMMMMMMM
    YOU LUCKY LUCKY!!!....scratch n spin listeners :wink:
    Click here to read their Interveiw
    djsashalemonnier.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, djsashalemonnier.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    https://www.facebook.com/SashaLeMonn...41994375873137
  • alexsibarra
    Platinum Poster
    • Dec 2007

Re: J&S Project ( G.U ) Live on SnS Radio 27th April

any chance on getting ears on this ?
    wasnt this a set which said "promotional copy in robot voice" for like 4 or 6 times through the set ?
    if so i would love to hear it again !!
    cheers
    IT MEANS A LOT

Comment

Working...