X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thesightless
    Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
    • Jun 2004

hey jackass, look around.

ameniafuckhead (iran pres) says NO ONE can stop them regarding the nuke programme. umm. look around asshole. we leveled afghanistan and iraq. dont think we cant level iran.

tomorrow gonna be interesting once the UN gives its report.
    your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
    download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.
  • davetlv
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: hey jackass, look around.

Originally posted by thesightless

tomorrow gonna be interesting once the UN gives its report.

Yeah right, we all know how much the UN loves appeasing those lunatics!

Faith in the UN doing the right thing is like having faith that the hooker your pumping won't leave you all itchy and scratchy!!!

Comment

• superdave
      Platinum Poster
      • Jun 2004

I keep seeing stories about China and Russia backing Iran because of oil. If so, then I don't see the U.N., U.S., or anyone else doing anything.
      Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• Yao
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Exactly: political interests and economic ones are preventing a real solution from being drawn up, since there's no single block in politics. Don't think Iran would be so defiant if it wasn't backed up by China and Russia in the first place.

I think the US would strain it's resources too much though in an attempt to invade Iran too: and that might backlash in the end.
        Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• KinKyJ
          Platinum Poser
          • Jun 2004

Level Iran? Yeah, like the US tried to do during the Iraq-Iran war?

Comment

• thesightless
            Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
            • Jun 2004

thats the thing., ppl talk about stretching resources too thin b/c our military is stationed all over. it really isnt. the afghan/iraqi based forces are very small in regardsd to our military. they even admit it being a mjor factor in what is wrong with our operations. rumsfeld fucked up by trying to streamline the operations. he shouldnt have. we could have sent another million troops there if we really cared about democracy, not just putting a government in for oil.
            your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
            download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• unkownartist
              Banned
              • Nov 2005

i think the problem with the whole iran iraq etc etc is the fact that the men have been brought up in a few hundred years of a "men in control" culture and they are so used to being in control that they seem to think that they are untouchable....i think a culture that is so control minded is a danger to themselves and also the world as a whole. i think the americans have been sucked into wasting billions of dollars on a war that cant and wont be won.

Comment

Working...