X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rbuffetta
    Addiction started
    • Feb 2006

Parents sue school over same-sex fairy tale

Worst I ever had to deal with in elementary school was if you didn't say the pledge of allegaince. But back then there was maybe one girl in HS pregnant and that was frowned upon.
  • Yao
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Parents sue school over same-sex fairy tale

Two families filed a lawsuit on Thursday against a Massachusetts town and its public school system after a teacher read a gay-themed fairy tale to children without notifying them first.

[...]

The complaint said the school had "begun a process of intentionally indoctrinating very young children to affirm the notion that homosexuality is right and normal in direct denigration of the plaintiffs' deeply held faith.

It also charges that Lexington broke a 1996 Massachusetts law requiring that parents be notified of sex-education lessons. It names Lexington Superintendent of Schools Paul Ash and several other school and town officials."

[...]

"I was concerned that I had not broached this topic with my young child yet and I was concerned that the point of view that was being presented was different from our family's personal moral values," Robin Wirthlin told a news conference."
    Fucking degenerates.

Written by two Dutch women, the book has sold about 15,000 copies in the United States since it was translated and published in 2002.
    Yeyeyeyeyeyeeeee...
    Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• miketpoto
      Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
      • Jan 2005

Americans should probably be destroyed 82% of the time. Painfully.

I'm so fucking sick of the religious making bullshit fucking excuses for their hatred propaganda bullshit. Fuck em...

Comment

• rubyraks
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by miketpoto
        I'm so fucking sick of the religious making bullshit fucking excuses for their hatred propaganda bullshit. Fuck em...
        Well said
        "Work like you don't need the money.
        Love like you've never been hurt.
        Dance like nobody's watching.
        Sing like nobody's listening.
        Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• FM
          Wooooooo!
          • Jun 2004

while Florida has the crazy stupid-ass people down there, sad to say here in MA we get the fucking religious zealot motherfucking parents...
          FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
          "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
          Facebook!
          A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Troklo
            Platinum Poster
            • Jun 2004

@ rubuffeta

Wow dude your becoming the official randome news thread starter around here
            Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

Working...