colbert rips bush at white house correspondents dinner

holy shit!!! no way!!! fucking priceless

download video here

or watch it in 3 parts through you-tube

• miketpoto
    Shabisquik The Ghetto Queen
    • Jan 2005

Re: colbert rips bush at white house correspondents dinner

Fucking Brilliant... I am going to taping of the daily show and the colbert report in a week and a half, yay

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

I didn't think he was that good.. boring IMO

Comment

• rubyraks
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by miketpoto
        Fucking Brilliant... I am going to taping of the daily show and the colbert report in a week and a half, yay
        which night? I watch those shows religiously
        "Work like you don't need the money.
        Love like you've never been hurt.
        Dance like nobody's watching.
        Sing like nobody's listening.
        Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• miketpoto
          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by runningman
          I didn't think he was that good.. boring IMO
          You area canadian, you can't appreciate the sarcasm and satire he brilliantly delivered unless you are an American forced to live under this facist religious zealot oil money administration.

You also need a sense of humor.

Comment

• miketpoto
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by rubyraks
            which night? I watch those shows religiously
            May 9th, next tuesday...

Ben, let me know if you wanna go, I get unlimited VIP (front row, but they call it VIP) seats to tapings, I just need to put in for them a few weeks in advance... you'd have to be there at 430pm on a weekday and I gotta be there too, playing hooky is tempting if not just leaving work early, lemme know....

Comment

• anonin
              Juvenile Delinquent
              • Oct 2005

You area canadian, you can't appreciate the sarcasm and satire he brilliantly delivered unless you are an American forced to live under this facist religious zealot oil money administration.

hehe, i knew you'd like this

@ runningman, if anything you have to appreciate colberts banquet infiltration skills , how this guy got to speak at this event and say what he said is beyond me :o

Comment

• rubyraks
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

May 9th, next tuesday...

Ben, let me know if you wanna go, I get unlimited VIP (front row, but they call it VIP) seats to tapings, I just need to put in for them a few weeks in advance... you'd have to be there at 430pm on a weekday and I gotta be there too, playing hooky is tempting if not just leaving work early, lemme know....
                expect a phone call tomorrow
                "Work like you don't need the money.
                Love like you've never been hurt.
                Dance like nobody's watching.
                Sing like nobody's listening.
                Live like it's Heaven on Earth."

Comment

• MJDub
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • Jun 2004

Preach it sista!
                  http://www.myspace.com/mjdubmusic

You can't have manslaughter without laughter.

"Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl."

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

i'm half canadian half american.. I thought he could have dug into him better that's all..

I have a sense of humor and that was lame IMO..

Comment

• day_for_night
                      Are you Kidding me??
                      • Jun 2004

thats a big load of crap. we get your media every damned day, and most canadians have been to the states. hell, my family used to have a place in arizona. i, like most canadians, know far more about your country than you do about any country other than your own.

having said that, yes it was funny...though colbert's comments regarding our country are sometimes just stupid, i generally like the guy.

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

here we go another Canada vs. USA thread.. its been a while..

its true the USA doesn't know Dick about other countries..

Comment

• miketpoto
                          • Jan 2005

Originally posted by day_for_night
                          thats a big load of crap. we get your media every damned day, and most canadians have been to the states. hell, my family used to have a place in arizona. i, like most canadians, know far more about your country than you do about any country other than your own.
                          Oh really... the difference is this, when you hear about what our government is doing (or the shit they are pulling) on the news you aren't having your constitutional rights violated or taken away, nor are you forced to abide according to any PATRIOT ACTS or gay marriage bans, etc...

The resentment plays a large part in his delivery, as he is revolted by our government yet comes across as always in agreement and support using their own twisted logic against them with a smile on his face...

Comment

• miketpoto
                            • Jan 2005

And I fully agree that the majority of Americans dont knoww jack shit about the world, I however am not one of them, and nobody is accusing any canadian of not being informed, rather just ineligible to be bitter cuz its your goverment that wasnt even elected by a majority...

Comment

• geoffgulley
                              Platinum Poster
                              • Apr 2005

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! If I had a seal I'd club it and then toast the satisfying feeling with a Moose Head!
                              "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

Working...