• Show
Clear All
  • 3d_1200
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: New Black Panthers barred from campus

Originally posted by thesightless
    black panthers=KKK

dumb people of a certain race who want to play the race card at every possible moment.

if the stripper was a white girl and raped by a black football player i can be positive that assholes like the group mentioned here and jesse jackson (who went down there but was told to go home and he wouldnt be invited to any press conferences) wouldnt even show up.

fuck them they do NO positive for anyone outside their organization. remember when the nation of islam sent that group into the grocery store last year to beat the owner and trash the store because he sold liquor to blacks???

let the law handle it. a lot evidence points to both sides. she may be lying, and she may be not, but come down HARD on whoever is. cuz rapists are the scum of humanity and if she didnt get raped, she alreAdy ruined these kids lives.
    wow. well said. i agree with all of it.
    http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/...ad.php?t=24706

Comment

• FM
      Wooooooo!
      • Jun 2004

add to the stereotype of using weapons and force wherever possible on their "marches"...yep, you're doing real help to your race.
      FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
      "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
      Facebook!
      A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• KinKyJ
        Platinum Poser
        • Jun 2004

^^^ like so?

Comment

• speciale
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Dec 2005

Originally posted by thesightless
          black panthers=KKK

dumb people of a certain race who want to play the race card at every possible moment.

if the stripper was a white girl and raped by a black football player i can be positive that assholes like the group mentioned here and jesse jackson (who went down there but was told to go home and he wouldnt be invited to any press conferences) wouldnt even show up.

fuck them they do NO positive for anyone outside their organization. remember when the nation of islam sent that group into the grocery store last year to beat the owner and trash the store because he sold liquor to blacks???

let the law handle it. a lot evidence points to both sides. she may be lying, and she may be not, but come down HARD on whoever is. cuz rapists are the scum of humanity and if she didnt get raped, she alreAdy ruined these kids lives.
          just like black comics can make fun of white people but white comics can't make fun of black people. Same shit over and over.
          Originally posted by Miroslav
          It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
          No Soup for You

Comment

• geoffgulley
            Platinum Poster
            • Apr 2005

My country has turned into a "politically correct" cesspool.
            "only dead fish swim with the stream..." Malcolm Muggeridge

Comment

Working...