• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • unkownartist
    Banned
    • Nov 2005

Re: yeah, religion and government

Originally posted by KinKyJ
    What sickens me most about the above is that religion keeps being abused to rally up people behind a political idea and/or agression towards other groups.

AMEN ( a controled AMEN ) lol

bush aint stupid but he's dangerous, the first thing he done when he got into power was goto war on iraq continuing what his dad didnt finish and in order to do this he needed to get a secondary "army" to do this and he freinded the christian faith knowing that this would become unpopular with fundamentalists which would start shít.

Comment

• KinKyJ
      Platinum Poser
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by red1
      the first thing he done when he got into power was goto war on iraq continuing what his dad didnt finish and in order to do this he needed to get a secondary "army" to do this and he freinded the christian faith knowing that this would become unpopular with fundamentalists which would start sh?t.
      I always say you should learn from your parents and use birth control

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

Wwjd
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• thesightless
          Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
          • Jun 2004

turn water into wine and party like its 31 AD.
          your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
          download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• unkownartist
            Banned
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by thesightless
            my plans for tommorow night EXACTLY lol

Comment

• Yao
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by thesightless
              brilliant one Sean, +1
              Blowkick visual & graphic design - No Civilization. Now With Broadband.

There are but three true sports -- bullfighting, mountain climbing, and motor-racing. The rest are merely games. -Hemingway

Comment

• Xessex
                Getting warmed up
                • Apr 2006

Basically religion is nothing more than a few legends and stories brought together which created a nice story that could be a good guideline for how people should live during those times.

Most of it is all crap with the exception of a few very good moral values. And during the centuries it has become worse and worse. Religion has become the way to oppress people because it deals with the one uncertainty people seemingly cant live well with.

As i see religion its something that should get the fuck out of this world. Who the fuck even cares wethere there's a god or not, we will never find out during our lifetime. So why bother believing shit by priests who know shit more than you. The same for Ayatolahs, Imams etc etc.

Religious institutes have and will always be the biggest criminal organisations in the history of mankind. I think the Vatican laughs about organisations like the Cosa Nostra who need to fund themselves with illegal practice. Just like banks aughs at us for screwing us with their interest rates, also a form of legal crime.

I wont go as far as calling everyone a retard who believes in god (although ) but sure everyone who thinks a priest or monk can tell them about god and his intentions. Come on get a life....dumb fucks
                Be as intelligent as you are not!

Comment

Working...