X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dannygroov
    Getting Somewhere
    • Oct 2004

DJing stereo mix outputs -> receiver

ok this might sound n00bish, but here goes. I'm thinking of purchasing the XONE:32 along with the new CDJ-800MK2s I'm only going to mix out of my bedroom, so I already have a piece of shit receiver that I use on my PC. I noticed the XONE:32 mix outputs are of TRS, and only 1 RCA record. I guess my question is, if my current receiver only has RCA line in's on the rear, would I need to get a new receiver or can I just use the record RCA output to go to my receiver? Here is the output pic:
  • BureOne
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: stereo mix outputs -> receiver

Good question, Im also getting the Xone:62 though, and I have the exact situation, didnt realize it.

Would the sound quality fall, if we or I use the rca record function with the receiver?

Comment

• BureOne
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Jun 2004

Anyone have any insight to the rca vs trs and sound quality with these A & H mixers?

Comment

• Jenks
        I'm kind of a big deal.
        • Jun 2004

you can get all sorts of converters at your local radio shack or electronics store to make this work for you.

the record level on the Allen and Heath 62 is factory set at -10 dbV to prevent clipping. not sure on the 32.

just pick up 1/4 inch to rca cables and you're golden.

btw...

TRS = 1/4 inch = Stereo output

Comment

• dannygroov
          Getting Somewhere
          • Oct 2004

yea, i sort of answered my own question after I posted this. hehe. Thanks. This is going to be fun!!!

Comment

Working...