Ghost Hunters - Haunted Lighthouse (Last nights show on Sci Fi)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kamal
    Administrator
    • May 2002

Ghost Hunters - Haunted Lighthouse (Last nights show on Sci Fi)

How many of you guys caught this one. I usually let this play in the background when I'm surfing the web but last night's show was frickin awesome.

They visit this allegedly haunted light house in FL and man some of the video they caught was just unreal.

This one part, they placed a nightvision camera facing up, at the center of the spiral stairway leading to the top of the lighthouse. Whats more interesting is there was a Motion sensor at the top most level of the stairway which activated a set of lights on that level. And for about 8 seconds, the nightvision camera caught a figure walking to the edge of the railing on the top level, peeping over the edge, then moved side to side and moved back.

Not surprisingly, the lights didn't come on

Awesome!
    www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
    he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
    Originally posted by ace_dl
    Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
    I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Re: Ghost Hunters - Haunted Lighthouse (Last nights show on Sci Fi)

need a link to prove it..

Comment

• Kamal
      Administrator
      • May 2002

I'm sure the video will make it eventually onto the web, found this meanwhile

www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
      he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
      I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• Funky Dredd
        Are you Kidding me??
        • May 2005

I recorded it but haven't had the chance to watch it. I have to wait until the little one goes to bed to watch it. Hopefully tonight I will get to see it. This is such a great show!
        Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

can you upload it and send it to me via one of megaupload or something ? I'll put it up on MS to share with those interested in watching it
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:

Comment

• rainman
            Platinum Poster
            • Dec 2005

I've seen this show before and it usually blows. My wife loves the shit, so I am forced to watch. I did, however; happen to the show last night. I was proud of our TAPS boys as they finally come up with some cool shit. It was funny to see how proud they were in displaying the video to the owner of the lighthouse. Good footage though.

Comment

• Funky Dredd
              Are you Kidding me??
              • May 2005

Originally posted by Kamal
              can you upload it and send it to me via one of megaupload or something ? I'll put it up on MS to share with those interested in watching it
              If I knew how to get it off of my Tivo I would. Any ideas? Btw...I have been to that lighthouse, but when I went the stairs that wind around (metal ones) weren't there and the original stairs didn't have a handrail, so you had to be carefull walking up them! It was freaky back then, so I told the wife we should go there again, she said NO! That show last night was excellent!
              This sunday they are doing a marathon, 14 episodes, so get the recorders ready!

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

• speciale
                Are you Kidding me??
                • Dec 2005

here was your ghost

do you guys really believe in them?
                Originally posted by Miroslav
                It's not like he grabbed his balls and sucked his dick. It's not like he gave the Saudis the original copy of the Constitution to use as toilet paper. It's not like he gave away the secret recipe to the Colonel's chicken. .
                No Soup for You

Comment

• Funky Dredd
                  Are you Kidding me??
                  • May 2005

Looks like I am going to the lighthouse on the 20th of May. The girls that work with my wife have talked her into going. Of course it will be during the day, but i'll be sure to bring my camera!

Comment

Working...