• Show
Clear All
  • rsng
    Getting warmed up
    • Mar 2006

(01.14.2006) Jumi Lee - Rollo's Magnetic Grooves @ Proton Radio

great dj!

JUMI LEE

Many are surprised when they first hear and see Jumi behind the decks. At 24, this South Korean native who has travelled and lived pretty much everywhere for her young age, started spinning at 18 and dropped out of college to pursue her passion fulltime.

Jumi's extensive classical piano training, from the age of 4 to 15, helped her to quickly start DJing after she bought her own equipment. In a very short time, she went from bedroom DJ to playing at the best clubs in Lima,Peru where she has lived the last few years.

Her particular fine musical taste, technical skills on the decks and exotic look made her in no time a favorite among the Peruvian and S.A crowds. She has held numerous residencies in the following years, her favorite one being the one for club HOME, where she played with resident DJs Christian Berger, Nuclius and Israel Vich.

"...I woke up one day and realized that I wans't in my bedroom anymore. I was in front of thousands people dancing to my music and I said to myself... This is what I want to do for the rest of my life..."

Jumi has played alongside international DJs such as: James Zabiela, Desyn Masiello, Slacker, Sister Bliss, Sean Cusick, Three, Luke Fair, Omid 16B, Quivver, Dj Rollo, and Kosmas Epsilon, to name a few.

MiinKy romdigio (princessminky)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

and she's cute
    Last edited by rsng; May 5, 2006, 01:29:34 PM.
    bla bla bla blabla...
  • robprunzit
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: (01.14.2006) Jumi Lee - Rollo's Magnetic Grooves @ Proton Radio

The myspace link is gone, or no longer active.

Appreciate the info and link. Will check out her work. Thanks!
    AT THE FORK, TAKE THE RIGHT DIRECTION

www.myspace.com/robroyfamily

Comment

Working...